Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KRTDL Meta Knight  (Read 3199 times)
Nova the Fairy Chinchilla
Advanced Kitten

"Stupid Abobo! I am not food!"

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: July 17, 2014, 05:50:08 PM »

Hello! I have exported a model from Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Here he is, Meta Knight!

But the bad news is, I cannot import his model and vertices to Brawlbox. Also, his bones are WAAAAY to big! If you need to volunteer and help me, you can turn him into a fighter over the original Brawl Meta Knight, by making him the size of the Smash fighter.

Got it?

EDIT: Download from my web here!
http://superstarstudios.freeiz.com/downloads/KRTDLMetaKnight.zip
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:18:33 PM by The Almighty Critter » Logged

I love to singa
About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a
I love to singa
About a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a...
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?

"You Idiot!, That was a piece a scared piece of the Triforce!, not a pie-force!, you're so stupid Abobo!" - Zelda from Abobo's Big Adventure

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 08:06:03 AM »

This belongs in the Request Thread here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=44.0
    I guess copy and paste the first post and make a new thread there and delete this one. I believe only moderators can move threads, so I can't simply move it to the Request Thread for you.
    Anyways this is awesome! Sadly I won't be able to do this for you, I've got a crap ton of unfinished hacks I need to finish. Hope someone takes the request though, would love to have this on my Meta Knight. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: