Soundbank Problema

Started by SmashJay87, August 05, 2014, 09:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, good news and bad news. Good news, I finally got a clone character to work in BrawlEx!
The bad news?
The cloned character is Shadow, but his CSPs show Zoroark (however you spell it) stuff. I changed the clones I added (preset Roy and Mewtwo thanks to Project Ex, and my Shadow) and switched their soundbanks to their respective bosses (Roy to Duon, Mewtwo to Galleom, Shadow to Rayquaza) but strangely still sound like bosses. I'm not sure how to fix this.
Please help
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

August 07, 2014, 02:35:16 AM #1 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:38:07 AM by Gigaeel
seems like you added the wrong ID to the CosmeticConfig for him to show Zoroark's CSP's, and they probably have the boss's sfx but did you put the Sawnd files in the sfx with the proper ID's in the names?

325 for Duon
321 for Rayquaza
323 for Galleom

Ok, I'll fix the Clone ID

And for the sounds, I think i did that right. Can i send you the stuff so you can make sure i got it right or wrong?
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Just sending me the stuff isn't enough. I'd have to know what cosmetic slot shadow takes up you'd have to send me your entire SD card for me too look at it  :srs:

Ah I see.
Well, his cosmetic ID is 3F.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

What slot does he take up in the Sc_Selchr.pac? is he [MiscData]110?