Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Project ReMiX (Alpha Download now Included)  (Read 26229 times)
kanjaroo
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 04:42:41 PM »

I'm trying it, meow.
Let's hope it's better than Project M, where it doesn't have the lag before attacks.
Looks pretty interesting. I also have a bunch of my own PSA's I could put in, too. And costumes.

If not, I could always put in codes to take it out....

Post Merge: September 17, 2014, 01:54:56 PM
Yeah, Same issue Project M had.

Wisp Freezes.
Vegeta sounds like Wolf.
Shadow like Sonic.
Raptor like Wolf.

Then again, it IS a Beta.

I'd suggest you take out Wisp.
It's always had a freezing problem, with me.
Even when I used it with my BrawlDX.

I don't really attribute sf to be an issue. I'm focused on making an awesome party game. If ppl really are turned off by something like that, I could always mute the clones until we've coded sf for them.

As for Wisp, idk why he freezes for u but yeah I plan on getting rid of him anyway. Finding unique PSAs that are balanced is the only issue. I have some in mind but feel free to throw more ideas in.

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: September 17, 2014, 07:50:08 PM »

Nah.
    I feel I have offended you enough.
    I apologize.
    However...
    Check SupaSawniks Pack.
    His Shadow is a clone.
    Yet has it's own voice.

Might be something to check out/.
    My reason for not doing so, is because it only works on the 2GB card, not the 4GB one.

kanjaroo
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: September 18, 2014, 09:08:44 AM »

Nah.
    I feel I have offended you enough.
    I apologize.
    However...
    Check SupaSawniks Pack.
    His Shadow is a clone.
    Yet has it's own voice.

Might be something to check out/.
    My reason for not doing so, is because it only works on the 2GB card, not the 4GB one.

No offense taken. I'll definitely check out the pack though.

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: September 18, 2014, 09:41:18 AM »

-Nods-

Mind you... I notice alot of Freezing Glitches and Lag between screens.
    Well.. not alot of Freezing, just quite a bit. Expect Freezing 20% of the time.

kanjaroo
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: September 22, 2014, 10:23:13 PM »

Update for anyone that's actually following this: My computer is garbage. A lil dust ball ruined my i7 Sad . I backed up all my stuff though so no worries in that regard. I sent my comp in for diagnose . I'm either gonna get it back repaired or get a new one on warrant. We're gonna have to wait a couple days for that. Once I get it though, I'm gonna be putting the finishing touches up on costumes so we can pick whateeeeeeever costumes we want and not have to worry about freezes. Yay.
    After I finish this, though, there's a couple different options for what I could be doing next:

1. Add P:M physics and dash-dancing to the clone characters. I'm closest to prioritizing this cuz I feel like the clone characters have to be at least somewhat freed from their Brawl engine chains before u can really appreciate them. Deadpool, for example, I would main. But, he's so floaty and slow I can't accomplish anything without being treated like a beach ball by other players.

2. Create a costume committee. I can make polls or maybe new threads with polls to discuss on how we go about the costumes. 10 costumes gives each character a lot of different creative choices for people to have fun with. I'll put on display the CSP's for all possible costumes to add (u can make requests) and then together we can decide the best costume roster to make anyone wanna play any character. We can decide to get rid of all the Dr. Mario costumes but 1 and then add in new ones like Metal Mario, Shadow Mario, NES Mario. We choose the levels of acceptability, so the 10 costumes do the character the most justice. We could do 5 recolors and 5 franchise references. Or 1 original, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green and the other 6 as franchise references. Or even 6 recolors and 4 franchise references. I personally like 5x5 but we'll decide on this together once I've started it and everyone that's interested had voted on this.

3. Replace Wisp and Raptor with Geno and someone else. I was thinking Yoda. I had a nice idea, though. I don't know how to PSA with BrawlBox so that's why I've steered clear of making my own characters for this. HOWEVER, a Steve PSA would probably be super easy. Since his animations are allowed to be about as rigid as Mr. Game&Watch's, the animating and character development would probs be much easier. If anyone's down to do a PSA for P:M that would be easier than the usual ones, help me out here! I think it's a great idea bcuz he SHOULD be easy to make and he's also a quite iconic video game character. It would definitely add a rush to the P:M experience. Also, I should mention that I don't entirely view Mariodk's Geno as P:M worthy. But, that's up for u guys to decide, really. It IS supposed to be balanced so if it is and I can work with it, I'll probs add Geno.

Yeah, and that's about all I'm really thinking about doing to move forward concurrently. Which one of these should I do once costumes are perfected?

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: October 10, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »

I liked raptor, I guess one can always add them back in.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: