Please Help! My Music Gltich on Menu

Started by HaxMax, August 13, 2014, 04:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EmuNAND uses memory other than the Wii's memory. Look in the settings of your USB Loader and find NAND Emulation. If I used CFG USB Loader, I'd tell where to go, but I prefer Wiiflow.

Okay so I tried to do it a few times, both on partial setting and full setting, and I got a black screen with a lot of white writing flashing down the screen every time. It said something about a stack dump? Anywho, didn't work...
"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance: