Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
Author Topic: Tabuu's Custom Model Closet. K. Rool, textures started  (Read 71688 times)
amircury
블로그 큐레이터
Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 08:46:42 PM »

Well for some reason, Mac was easier. XD

Speaking of Mac, I just tried him over Captain Falcon. There is a stray vertex on his shirt, which I will get to fixing ASAP.
    Hmm. I wonder if the re-rig you're doing could work over the Little Mac PSA ThriceWise is making. It'd be nice to have until the better model he's making is done~

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 08:47:57 PM »

wait, who did you rig mac over?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: August 21, 2014, 08:49:49 PM »

Hmm. I wonder if the re-rig you're doing could work over the Little Mac PSA ThriceWise is making. It'd be nice to have until the better model he's making is done~
    The original one does, so it should.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Taigiry
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: August 22, 2014, 11:03:26 AM »

I wasn't even aware there was a Little Mac, but from the sound of it, it seems to be terribly rigged. Definitely looking forward to the improved version then.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: August 22, 2014, 12:20:43 PM »

I wasn't even aware there was a Little Mac, but from the sound of it, it seems to be terribly rigged. Definitely looking forward to the improved version then.

It's the knees and legs that were really bad. They'd squish when bent and they bent in the wrong places. I'm fixing that. The rest was okay, but there's always room for improvement. Smiley

wait, who did you rig mac over?

Falcon.

I intend to finish Mac this weekend if everything goes right. And I have decided to release the one over Falcon as well as keeping the one for my PSA.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #50 on: August 22, 2014, 01:09:49 PM »

Yah there are lots of imports have bad rig because either the character doesn't have the proportions as the bones or the person was too lazy to edit them or give a proper rig, see it most of the time with fingers which if it's a n64 or low poly hand with no individual fingers, usually best to leave the whole thing rigged to the HandN bone (unless the original game had it rigged to multiple bones like Conker's or DK's hands in their respective N64 games).
    Legs also seem to be in the top wrongly-rigged areas, see lots of the time with characters with weird legs like Wario, Winnie the Pooh has bad legs because Wario's are more far apart. This was why I gave my Somari (Mario over Sonic based off a popular game) bone edits to move his legs because Mario and Sonic have a bit different leg positions. Usually I'll stretch or shrink arms or legs if they're not too drastic, but use bone edits if they're too different from the bones.
    The original SM64 Mario import was horrible because Mario's arms were an arm's height below the bones, it irritated me so much that that was when I made the decision to go into model importing, plus his hip was rigged to the legs and looked so bad. It makes me sad seeing so many newbies make requests instead of actually attempting to do these hacks themselves, I understand that everyone's situation is different, but I'm sure a lot of them just don't feel like learning all this, and makes me question what brawl hacking will be when all the experienced and big hackers leave for good (on the assumption that this just die off completely, but I doubt because SMW, SM64, and OoT/MM are way older games with still huge hacking communities though some forums are practically dead, and Brawl Hacking has so much more freedom and this forums, while some say this place is dieing, is still booming compared to Jul Hacking forums where you get a few posts on one topic like every other month, hardly a day goes by without a post anywhere on KC-MM)....wow add this to the number of moments where I made a huge post that I wasn't planning on making so big. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: August 22, 2014, 02:26:42 PM »

Now I just gotta figure out why the right strap on his tank top isn't rigging properly, and then he's ready.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2014, 03:07:54 PM »

Now I just gotta figure out why the right strap on his tank top isn't rigging properly, and then he's ready.

Please take my money and shut up while you're at it.
    Anyways, if it's a clipping problem remember that sometimes the model can be rigged properly but it's just the animation's fault *cough* Bowser's back *cough* that's probably not the case here, but it is something you should remember if you do plan on continuing down this route of model importing, sometimes that happens, but it's usually clipping that is caused by the animations. Lot's of the original characters clip in their own animation, I mean Peach and Zelda's legs like to clip through their dresses, obviously hair and anything that is effected by wind will tend to clip during some animations, but even when it's not that, sometimes it feels like the people who animated the characters got lazy due to some characters just clipping when a simple little rotation would've fixed it. Course the guy who did Luigi was super-lazy, almost all of Luigi's mid-air animations are exact copies of Mario's, he just uses a little feature in his FitLuigi.pac to make his face normal, sometimes they forgot that and ingame you can see Luigi's face deform in an animation.
    Anyways that's little off topic, especially if the problem here has nothing to do with clipping. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: August 22, 2014, 07:17:38 PM »

So I got Mac to look the best I could make him look. There's a few clipping and rotation issues, but those are due to Falcon's animations... But I got rid of 99.99999999999999% of strays.

It's your time, Mac! Show 'em what you got, baby!

EDIT: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205791
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:33:57 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

Angelglory
    Extreme Kitten

I'm Ridley feelin' it!

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker Featured

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2014, 12:47:08 PM »

Good rig, nothing wrong with it aside from stretching on the inner legs, although I know that's just because of the model. (b'--')b

Here, have a not-so-fancy render
    *I shopped his eyes so he was actually looking at the 'camera' for the picture

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: August 23, 2014, 12:53:22 PM »

Good rig, nothing wrong with it aside from stretching on the inner legs, although I know that's just because of the model. (b'--')b

Here, have a not-so-fancy render
    *I shopped his eyes so he was actually looking at the 'camera' for the picture

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. The render is fantastic. And I recall someone making a high-poly Mac model a while ago, but I never saw it again. D:

And yeah, that was a challenge, but fun. Mac deserves it, IMO.

Say, Glory, anyone volunteer to do your Ganon, yet?

Angelglory
    Extreme Kitten

I'm Ridley feelin' it!

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2014, 01:12:49 PM »

Mmh, nope. Well, technically yes, but they're busy with other hacks so Ganon is still waiting in the wings. In the meantime I'm working on other models when the urge arises.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: August 23, 2014, 01:22:27 PM »

Mmh, nope. Well, technically yes, but they're busy with other hacks so Ganon is still waiting in the wings. In the meantime I'm working on other models when the urge arises.

Oh well, I certainly would have done it if Bowser and Giga Bowser weren't such [censored]s to rig, haha. If there's a custom boneset for him though, I'd love to take him oier.

Oh, and I must say I love your sig. Wink

Angelglory
    Extreme Kitten

I'm Ridley feelin' it!

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2014, 01:39:54 PM »

Lol, thanks, I'm gonna have to switch to a small icon size soon enough though.

As for Ganon, I actually do have a custom boneset for him. I'm not sure if I actually finished it, so I'll get back to you on that.

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: August 23, 2014, 02:03:30 PM »

Just becouse.

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: