Pichi's Imports and Custom models: Previews inside!

Started by Rosetta-Hime, August 17, 2014, 03:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I need someone to make her hair look like it does in brawl. I do not have enough experience to make custom hair textures, so I am requesting some help.

Uhm, Got it. You meab the colors and the hair "lines" right? I can do it easily...But I can do this just in monday. Is that okay to you?

So I got a new Preview of Striker Rosalina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Along with
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Needs texture work, replace materials/shaders and she's good for release~

Can I add some shadowingbon Rosalina or will you do it by yourself?

After working for about an hour, I made progress!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I forgot how much fun modeling is. Man, collisions for this thing are going to be a b*tch!

ahaha, you1st time I see you bad wording hehe.

By the way, model looks amazing e.e

So I finished Pirate Peach. Now I need in-game pics. Any takers?

Did you get my skype message? also, i can take some pics.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So after like forever, I'm back to model work! I am proud to say I have finished the first room of the palace of shadow! I'm working on texture imporvements before I show it off. Oh, and I hae almost finished all of Peach's power-ups from SM3DW. I will have pictures of them soon. Then I'l start Mario's, Rosalina's, and Luigi's.