Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is So Amazing! *0* ♡♡♡ I Love This :'3! ♡◇♡◇♡◇♥◇♥◇♥◇♥◇★◇★◇★◇★◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

I would like to help. I can make Samus and Zero Suit Samus textures. I'm good at animation switching (like PSAing and BrawlBox copy and paste stuff). Not much else really :p
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

i'll help out I can playtest and animate :) pm me if get a chance

Post Merge: August 22, 2014, 11:47:18 PM

i can also rigg too sorry for the double post ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Junior64570 on August 22, 2014, 05:07:49 PM
Okay! Can you be a playtester, too? There's almost NONE on the team...

Update: Oh, and Kirby's my favorite character, too! :laugh:
He's so cute!!!  :kdance:  :kdance:  :kdance:  :kdance:  :kdance:
mmk  fine by me

could I join? i can play test lol and animate and also rigg now that i've recently learned it lol ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Okay, I updated the Project. Now there's: :pikachu:, :yoshi:, :jiggly:, and :kirby:!

Charizard And MetaKnoght Please *u* ! ♡♥♡♥♡

Oh I can also do textures if you want
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

This looks really good, I'll download some!  :laugh:
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Quote from: Boobsey on August 23, 2014, 06:28:21 PM
Oh I can also do textures if you want
Thanks for the Metaknight texture of Kirby. I didn't even know it existed! :D

i'm really excited to see how rosalina & luma turn out. (:

WHOOPS! I forgot Mewtwo and Roy on the WiiU Roster! I need to change that...

Still trying to find out everything I can about PSA. Also, BUMP.

Pretty good time to start this. I can do models, textures, and CSPs if you'd like to have me on your team.


Username: Windhunter7
Skills: Texture Changing(Primarily Recolors), Screenshots, and Beta-Testing.
Favorite Character: Link and Zelda/Sheik(Zelda's my best, but I love playing as Sheik and
                 Link)
Free Time: Whenever(I'm usually on, but usually busy; times may vary for me, so an advance
                 heads-up would be a good idea if you want my help.)
:)