Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, I can tell you he can have 16 costumes... all we need to do is give Wireframe Mac his own roster slot, as seen in the OP.

And... MAAAAAAAAAYYYYYBBBEEEEE we'll have 8 costumes and 2 alts per character...
...maybe.

Seems like a very good project, I can see some good animations here.

Although I'm really interested to animate for this project as I seriously need to practice and I just

ANIMATE. I LIKE TO ANIMATE.

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 11, 2014, 06:50:59 PM
Well, I can tell you he can have 16 costumes... all we need to do is give Wireframe Mac his own roster slot, as seen in the OP.

And... MAAAAAAAAAYYYYYBBBEEEEE we'll have 8 costumes and 2 alts per character...
...maybe.

I tried making a tenth costume slot for Sonic in my project, and the 10th slot wouldn't work. So, let's stick with 8.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Make 2 alts and have them be optional. For example. Peach can have FitPeach10 as an option alt out of two choices. Such as Sports attire and biker suit.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 12, 2014, 03:25:40 AM
Make 2 alts and have them be optional. For example. Peach can have FitPeach10 as an option alt out of two choices. Such as Sports attire and biker suit.

Kind of like how I made my Mario Luigi palette optional :D

Are we disscussing alts? If so, i have a few ideas for Sonic alts.
hai

Quote from: SSBXReal on October 12, 2014, 09:29:12 AM
Are we disscussing alts? If so, i have a few ideas for Sonic alts.

Then speak now, or forever hold your ideas.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

So can I join the team as a model importer and moveset maker? It doesn't say open slot for moveset makers, but three isn't enough in my opinion. If I could join, that would be great

Post Merge: October 12, 2014, 09:28:21 PM

I just got a rom dump and found something great. All csps and css icons and such straight from the game, you don't need to make them now

Quote from: hoogachakka on October 12, 2014, 09:05:16 PM
I just got a rom dump and found something great. All csps and css icons and such straight from the game, you don't need to make them now

Sorry, but I gave them that really early on, so you're kinda late for that party
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: SSBXReal on October 12, 2014, 09:29:12 AM
Are we disscussing alts? If so, i have a few ideas for Sonic alts.

Here are some additional ideas for Sonic alts from me, too :)
Shadow Sonic(Black), Tails Sonic(Orange), Knuckles Sonic(Red), and Jet Sonic(Green); maybe also a Silver Sonic(Silver), to make it as an additional entire roster. ;)

Mario alts u say?
Metal Mario, Sunshine Mario, Shadow Mario, Flying Suit Mario, Rock Mario, and Referee Mario

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 13, 2014, 12:58:15 AM
Mario alts u say?
Metal Mario, Sunshine Mario, Shadow Mario, Flying Suit Mario, Rock Mario, and Referee Mario

Gotta have Raccoon Mario, though, which you didn't mention; that would be one of the top alts. ;)

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 13, 2014, 03:55:35 AM
Gotta have Raccoon Mario, though, which you didn't mention; that would be one of the top alts. ;)

I love Tanooki Mario!! I enjoyed playing Super Mario Bros. 3!!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Which one? There were three, one with just ears and tail, one with a full suit, and another with a full suit and a scarf.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 13, 2014, 02:28:16 PM
Which one? There were three, one with just ears and tail, one with a full suit, and another with a full suit and a scarf.

The full suit. No scarf.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99