Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright! Getting somewhere! Also, anybody as excited as I am for Mewtwo?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on March 26, 2015, 12:14:10 AM
Really? So, you're saying, the project is dead, event though Junior didn't confirm so?  I hate to say it, but, I think people are getting LAZY. I hate to be mean to my teammates, but, if nothing is getting done, then the people relying on us to do something great will start losing hope in the Brawl community. Eventually, then, all these popular hackers, Mewtwo2000, PhantomWings, You, Me, will all lose our carrers, leaving us with nothing to do. So, the last [censored] thing I want to hear on this thread is that this project is dead. Sheesh.

I don't want it to be dead, but it is. For now. Whenever junior returns, we can resurrect it. Until then, it's dead :(


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

March 31, 2015, 05:56:46 AM #887 Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:57:42 AM by 1blitzer1
Also, I do actually care about the project. This project made me want to join the kcmm fourms.  :P

Post Merge: March 31, 2015, 05:57:42 AM

March 11, 2015- JUNIOR LOGGED ON!!!!!


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Well, if Junior did log on, then maybe he just doesn't care about the project. I think maybe it is time to close the curtain on this project. Sorry for trying to bring your hopes up, guys.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Well... I can't argue with that. However, someone did mention that he may be waiting until spring break to be involved in the project again...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

If so, then hurry up, Junior! We're halfway through my spring break!!!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I just want people to remember, with Boobsey having smash wii u models imported in for a project, people will DEFINITELY download that instead of ours, as the models, by default will be better. Just remember that if the project reopens, we probably won't get very many downloads.

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on April 08, 2015, 03:48:43 AM
Well... I can't argue with that. However, someone did mention that he may be waiting until spring break to be involved in the project again...

I was the one who said that, and Spring Break has already passed. It was like 3 weeks ago.

Quote from: hoogachakka on April 08, 2015, 03:46:08 PM
I just want people to remember, with Boobsey having smash wii u models imported in for a project, people will DEFINITELY download that instead of ours, as the models, by default will be better. Just remember that if the project reopens, we probably won't get very many downloads.

How about we merge projects? So that we can still get all of the downloads, and have everyone happy?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


Quote from: windhunter7 on April 09, 2015, 12:37:59 AM
I was the one who said that, and Spring Break has already passed. It was like 3 weeks ago.
Really? My spring break starts on... Wow! Tomorrow! Yay! Point is, Times can be different for different schools...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: hoogachakka on April 08, 2015, 03:46:08 PM
I just want people to remember, with Boobsey having smash wii u models imported in for a project, people will DEFINITELY download that instead of ours, as the models, by default will be better. Just remember that if the project reopens, we probably won't get very many downloads.
Wouldn't HD models make the game a bit... laggy?


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on April 17, 2015, 05:40:23 AM
Wouldn't HD models make the game a bit... laggy?
Not quite! You just have to scale them down...
...I think.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 04, 2015, 04:23:52 AM
Not quite! You just have to scale them down...
...I think.
No. That's not how it works.

You have to optimize the mesh... AKA reduce the amount of polys.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on May 05, 2015, 03:00:22 AM
No. That's not how it works.

You have to optimize the mesh... AKA reduce the amount of polys.
Oh, okay! Could you get me a step by step tutorial, so that I can use the SSBU model for Mega Man?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99