Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have been reading this thread for a while....and I want to join your team. But I looked at the slots and I thought "Can I still join?"  Because I would like to do textures and work on soundtrack, too. Lemme just post meh skillz:

Name: SmashJay87
Skills: External GFX importing, Texturing, Music finding, Basic Animation Switching, Model replacing (I.e, importing Samus over ZSS)
Favorite SSB Characters: 64: :samus: Melee:  :samus: :marth: :zelda: :sheik: :mewtwo: Brawl:  :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :link: :mk: :sonic: :marth: :ike: :ness: :lucas: Smash 4:  :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :ike: :ness: :mk: :sonic:  :ganon: :zelda: :sheik: + Rosaluma, Greninja, Dark Pit, Palutena, and Mii Fighters
Free time: I'm available on Sundays until November (after tennis season is over)
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 22, 2014, 09:33:12 PM
I have been reading this thread for a while....and I want to join your team. But I looked at the slots and I thought "Can I still join?"  Because I would like to do textures and work on soundtrack, too. Lemme just post meh skillz:

Name: SmashJay87
Skills: External GFX importing, Texturing, Music finding, Basic Animation Switching, Model replacing (I.e, importing Samus over ZSS)
Favorite SSB Characters: 64: :samus: Melee:  :samus: :marth: :zelda: :sheik: :mewtwo: Brawl:  :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :link: :mk: :sonic: :marth: :ike: :ness: :lucas: Smash 4:  :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :ike: :ness: :mk: :sonic:  :ganon: :zelda: :sheik: + Rosaluma, Greninja, Dark Pit, Palutena, and Mii Fighters
Free time: I'm available on Sundays until November (after tennis season is over)

It's really up to Junior, but I'm not going to help much after Mr. Game & Watch's and Kirby's recolors, so I would say,"Feel free to take over for me :) "

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 22, 2014, 09:36:09 PM
It's really up to Junior, but I'm not going to help much after Mr. Game & Watch's and Kirby's recolors, so I would say,"Feel free to take over for me :) "
If you don't wanna :p I'm not sure how to G&W though, but I can make do with Kirby. I'd also like to do Samus if possible and if Junior's ok with it
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 22, 2014, 09:52:46 PM
If you don't wanna :p I'm not sure how to G&W though, but I can make do with Kirby. I'd also like to do Samus if possible and if Junior's ok with it

Actually, I just finished Kirby and Mr. Game & Watch; I just haven't yet taken in-game pictures, which I should be able to do tomorrow.

Can I join Project Super Smash 4? I'm working on a Pac-Man over Mario PSA so maybe It will help out. NOTE the PSA looks best with this model: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6qty5jcbtcl6tpg/FitPac-Man00.zip

Quote from: SuperSonicFan03 on September 22, 2014, 10:18:43 PM
Can I join Project Super Smash 4? I'm working on a Pac-Man over Mario PSA so maybe It will help out. NOTE the PSA looks best with this model: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6qty5jcbtcl6tpg/FitPac-Man00.zip
Possibly, but we're not using that model. :P It doesn't have a rigged mouth for our animations, and it's not big enough. Besides that, TheepicMVSL2 is working on Pac-Man's model right now.
I might do some animations for him after we're done with a few veterans' textures.

Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 22, 2014, 09:52:46 PM
If you don't wanna :p I'm not sure how to G&W though, but I can make do with Kirby. I'd also like to do Samus if possible and if Junior's ok with it
Sure, welcome to the team! :D
Maybe, but I think Samus needs a model import or something. Her shoulder ball things on her power suit are too big in Brawl for what Smash 4 has to offer. So maybe you can do Samus after we import her newest design.

And, TheepicMVSL2? How did you get 3dsMax?!? I thought it was $4000!!! :o
If you somehow got it for free (legally), then I'm TOTALLY doing what you did. ;)

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 22, 2014, 10:42:51 PM
And, TheepicMVSL2? How did you get 3dsMax?!? I thought it was $4000!!! :o
If you somehow got it for free (legally), then I'm TOTALLY doing what you did. ;)

He may have gotten the student version; which you can get legally for free if you are a student of any kind; it does have a time-limit though. Like a year or two. :-\

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 22, 2014, 10:42:51 PM
Possibly, but we're not using that model. :P It doesn't have a rigged mouth for our animations, and it's not big enough. Besides that, TheepicMVSL2 is working on Pac-Man's model right now.
I might do some animations for him after we're done with a few veterans' textures.
Sure, welcome to the team! :D
Maybe, but I think Samus needs a model import or something. Her shoulder ball things on her power suit are too big in Brawl for what Smash 4 has to offer. So maybe you can do Samus after we import her newest design.

And, TheepicMVSL2? How did you get 3dsMax?!? I thought it was $4000!!! :o
If you somehow got it for free (legally), then I'm TOTALLY doing what you did. ;)
if your a student at school just sign up for the student account and you can also ge other autodesk products free if you have a student account :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!



2 whole years? Wow... I'll try learning what everything does BEFORE I get it, so I don't waste any time. ;)
I'll probably be learning 3dsMax and Vertex until the Wii U Version comes out. However, there's no way this project should take that long to finish, because it should be done sometime when people are really thinking Smash 4 is new; preferably when DLC characters are released, or 3ds amiibos.

I might work on Toon Link next, after I finish my schoolwork today. :)

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 23, 2014, 12:59:16 PM
2 whole years? Wow... I'll try learning what everything does BEFORE I get it, so I don't waste any time. ;)
I'll probably be learning 3dsMax and Vertex until the Wii U Version comes out. However, there's no way this project should take that long to finish, because it should be done sometime when people are really thinking Smash 4 is new; preferably when DLC characters are released, or 3ds amiibos.

I might work on Toon Link next, after I finish my schoolwork today. :)
you can also get a revision code if your a student so after 2 years you renew it for free ;) ;D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 23, 2014, 04:57:21 AM
Pac-Man Progress :)


SWEET! That looks awesome! Now, if only I had 3DS Max. :/

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 23, 2014, 01:45:50 PM
you can also get a revision code if your a student so after 2 years you renew it for free ;) ;D :)
Woah, where could one get such revision codes, sensei? XD
(Not that I'm gonna need one yet, I haven't even started to learn! And not to mention downloaded it.)

I'm making an AutoDesk account right now! :D

Wait, if anyone can just get the student version/revision codes, why isn't EVERYONE doing this?

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 23, 2014, 01:57:22 PM
SWEET! That looks awesome! Now, if only I had 3DS Max. :/
Do what I do, if you're a student.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 23, 2014, 01:45:50 PM
you can also get a revision code if your a student so after 2 years you renew it for free ;) ;D :)

You can do that? Then that means that I could get the student version! :D How do you get revision codes?