Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408207 times)
ShadowLuigi~NG~
Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #705 on: November 02, 2014, 02:28:35 PM »

Not really liking the current Luigi and Pikachu. Pikachu needs his Pokepark Model, and Luigi does not look much like Sm4sh really. They are subject to change so we aren't in a bad position. Toon Link is possibly our best Sm4sh character out right now.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #706 on: November 02, 2014, 03:41:29 PM »

We don't have models yet. (We're working on it, though)
    and even if they were, it is illegal to use them until October of next year.

I don't believe in illegal. Especially since people are using / rigging / importing models from Omega Ruby and still using them.

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #707 on: November 02, 2014, 05:38:07 PM »

Finished Marth's first costume,(his cape and hair texture was ridiculous  Angry buuuuut,   Cool I got it all good.) Think I have a bunches changes to be fixed but oh well...for the night.

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #708 on: November 03, 2014, 06:38:52 AM »

Well, Smash Masters is complete everybody! I need several testers to play. I know that the Subspace Emmisary works, but Classic and All-Star doesn't. I also added Mega Man, and Matt to the Fight, but removed R.O.B. and Olimar from the game. Does anybody here want to test? I have until November 30th to test, and then the game will be out!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
    NNID: Supersawnik99

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #709 on: November 03, 2014, 08:06:45 AM »

Not really liking the current Luigi and Pikachu. Pikachu needs his Pokepark Model, and Luigi does not look much like Sm4sh really. They are subject to change so we aren't in a bad position. Toon Link is possibly our best Sm4sh character out right now.
    I agree, Toon Link looks SO well. Also thanks for the help with my models, SLNG! I'll try with Greninja now so we can use PKMN X/Y models for it, with WiiU-like textures! Smiley
    Then we can start to animate it again.

And I have a few more questions, you made a couple of Wii U textures for various characters, shall we use those for the project? Smiley

Finished Marth's first costume,(his cape and hair texture was ridiculous  Angry buuuuut,   Cool I got it all good.) Think I have a bunches changes to be fixed but oh well...for the night.
    Cool! :cool:

Well, Smash Masters is complete everybody! I need several testers to play. I know that the Subspace Emmisary works, but Classic and All-Star doesn't. I also added Mega Man, and Matt to the Fight, but removed R.O.B. and Olimar from the game. Does anybody here want to test? I have until November 30th to test, and then the game will be out!
    Okay, nice! Remember again, try not to make this a spam thread. Police

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #710 on: November 03, 2014, 08:26:18 AM »

Okay, nice! Remember again, try not to make this a spam thread. Police

I know, I was just stating this. Anyone who wants to test, please PM me as soon as possible. Now that that's  out of the way, what am I able to do? I can attempt to do animations, and I can do textures, and find the SFX of each character.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
    NNID: Supersawnik99

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #711 on: November 03, 2014, 10:16:13 AM »

So, I have a big announcement to make, there's another Project Smash 4.
    It's called "Super Smash Bros. Project Smash 4x", the leader, SSBWIIUDUDE and I are talking about it right now. Their team consists of 4 members, a leader who compiles things for their pack, 2 REALLY good music makers with instruments and stuff, and a graphic/image designer.
    We're thinking about merging projects, and how we should and what we'll do if we do. I need everyone's opinions on this in a PM ASAP, recommended before 12:45 PM EST.

Currently everyone's fine, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we might get 4 new members on our team. Smiley

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #712 on: November 03, 2014, 01:37:00 PM »

And...
    Progress!

THINGS PROBABLY NEEDED TO BE CHANGED
    -Hair probably should be a little bit darker
    -Cape should be...I'm not sure, shaded? Darkened? Feedback please.
    -Possibly skin color, still looking and comparing 3DS Marth and Wii U. Just trying to make it look as good as possible.
    -Trying to change his hair shape a little bit, you know what I'm talking about.
    I need some feedback for the model before I go towards the recolors!

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #713 on: November 03, 2014, 01:44:41 PM »

Wow! Looks great so far!
    However, the clothing could use more detail. But you nailed it to the point on the chestplate!

Take more references from this picture the Wii U pictures on smashbros.com rather than the 3DS, that way it'll look more like the Wii U Version which is the one we want to replicate the most. His cape (the blue part around his neck, not the red part) could also use more detail, try painting with the brush tool, then smudging it around a little. Finally, select separate parts of the texture that need shading and shade them using the filters toolbar at the top of GIMP. And if you have 3dsMax, try vertexing the hair and give him a "haircut". XD
    Other than those few details, along with the ones you mentioned, it's great. But I'd hold off on the recolors.

EDIT: His crown also needs some more shine to it.  Smiley

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:44:40 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #714 on: November 03, 2014, 01:50:53 PM »

And...
    Progress!

THINGS PROBABLY NEEDED TO BE CHANGED
    -Hair probably should be a little bit darker
    -Cape should be...I'm not sure, shaded? Darkened? Feedback please.
    -Possibly skin color, still looking and comparing 3DS Marth and Wii U. Just trying to make it look as good as possible.
    -Trying to change his hair shape a little bit, you know what I'm talking about.
    I need some feedback for the model before I go towards the recolors!

I was gonna suggest some stuff, but Junior already got what I was gonna say covered! Cheesy
    Other than that the colors should be more grayish/palish, with a bit more contrast in areas like the red gem(Which should be more red and less dull)

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #715 on: November 03, 2014, 01:59:50 PM »

Wow! Looks great so far!
    However, the clothing could use more detail. But you nailed it to the point on the chestplate!

Take more references from this picture rather than the 3DS, that way it'll look more like the Wii U Version which is the one we want to replicate the most. His cape (the blue part around his neck, not the red part) could also use more detail, try painting with the brush tool, then smudging it around a little. Finally, select separate parts of the texture that need shading and shade them using the filters toolbar at the top of GIMP. And if you have 3dsMax, try vertexing the hair and give him a "haircut". XD
    Other than those few details, along with the ones you mentioned, it's great. But I'd hold off on the recolors.

EDIT: His crown also needs some more shine to it.  Smiley

I really dont think you can put external sources up or something. I really dont want this thread to get deleted. >_<

Personally, Marth is really good, But Junior said it all.

hai

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #716 on: November 03, 2014, 03:44:06 PM »

Ha, though usually I don't like telling people they did something wrong, I guess when I'm honest it can really help. Cheesy
    I really dont think you can put external sources up or something. I really dont want this thread to get deleted. >_<
    Me neither, just incase I'll take it down.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #717 on: November 03, 2014, 03:50:40 PM »

Just saying, but if Junior's gonna play it safe by removing the pic, you may also wanna remove the pic from the quote, as the quote would just simply have a reference to the image, so it will stay there unless removed by you.

Also, aside from that, pretty sure that only for preview pics for Brawl Vault entries is that wrong to do, cause I think that it's a credit/usage thing. Scout would know more about this, as he always does. Smiley

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #718 on: November 03, 2014, 03:52:05 PM »

Slight problem guys, Undecided whenever I try to open my Marth in 3ds Max(to vertex his hair) the whole program crashes and I can't seem to find the reason why it does this. Just to make sure, I tried opening files that I've ALREADY did 3Ds Max with and it still doesn't work! Any ideas?

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #719 on: November 03, 2014, 03:57:27 PM »

I... don't know. Try exporting Marth's model as a DAE, then open up 3dsMax. Click "Reset" on the top-left corner's drop down menu, THEN import his model. I think it will work. Smiley
    Edit: Also try de-saturating the clothes a little bit.

Edit again: I've learned how to do textures like Smash 3 does with GIMP! I'll no longer be needing Photoshop! (Though still it's easier to use and more professional and... you get it)

Post Merge: November 03, 2014, 04:37:44 PM
    Mario progress!

I know it's just solid color for now, but that's part of the texturing process. If you look at Taiko's Smash 3 tutorial you'll see what I mean.

Edit: More detail on the sleeves, I will work on him more tomorrow.  Smiley
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 07:12:08 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: