Can't Find Code Which Triggers Marth's SpecialLwAtk from a hit SpecialLw

Started by Aerros, August 23, 2014, 03:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm trying to find a "once hit" type of PSA command line to use for parrying. I think reverse engineering Marth is the answer XD but I can't find what I need -- the command which triggers the speciallwatk from a speciallw once a hitbox connects to Marth.

The "If hitbox connects/has connected/in a hitbox" commands don't exactly trigger similarly.
"Those who hide in sheep's clothing may blend with the flock, But their actions will deem who is sheep and who is not." -unknown.

Look at the Juri PSA by Kagemaru and JRush. It has a counter.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the reason why you cant find it is because that code is inside Marth Module SoStatusUniq.

you can recreate it with more hardcore PSA commands
Stupid Tinypic :C

I want to create a move where, if forward is tapped and if hit, the character goes into a "parry" without a counter-attack.

I'll check out Juri, and I'd love to see how this can be recreated authentically enough.
Thank you for the replies! @__@
"Those who hide in sheep's clothing may blend with the flock, But their actions will deem who is sheep and who is not." -unknown.

It's super easy to recreate this, never done it but I do know it will work.

Give your character intangibles frames, that way he can collide with opponent's hitboxes but won't be affected.  Then give the if on hitlag statement and put there change action or sub action u want the character to use as a counter and there you go.  You made yourself a counter like command in psa.  

Sorry for bumping old thread I was away longtime and came back wanting to give my piece of sand.