Please, I would very much appreciate some assistance if you don't mind

Started by JELLYpWnzU, August 29, 2014, 10:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

so i got the melee marth sfx pack for pm 3.0 and i put the files all in the right place but i dont get the sword swing sound effect plz help  :oshi:

Edit: Putting your title in all caps is a sure-fire way of making people not want to help you. Try to avoid typing things in all caps.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Was the swing sfx included in the pack?
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.