Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CSP not displaying  (Read 1371 times)
HeatMan
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 12, 2010, 11:14:21 AM »

So I was making a CSP for a friend, I ran step2 for the Cupash thing and everything was going fine. I went to try it out on Brawl, but it didn't display at all. But the other one I made did. I checked that it was named Ness3_big.tga, I know I renamed the common5.pac properly so I could see the changes on the game. That's all I could think of for why it might not work. Does anyone here know what might cause a portrait to not display in the game even though I followed the steps on the Youtube tutorials and tried in both Gimp AND Photoshop? Anyone have any insight as to what might cause this sort of situation that I can try out?

Lockstin
Hyper Kitten

Im the bird your bird could smell like.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »

its a lot easier to use the Brawl Box method download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?w3z2czzj4t5
    and rename it sc_selcharacter.pac
    and find the download for brawlbox
    open it in brawlbox, find the CSP you want to edit, and Export it, open it in photoshop, edit it in anyway you want, save it, in brawlbox, click replace, find it, then your done, now its in game, it works for everyone but kirby, wih kirby you do a bunch of other stuff.

but anyway, brawl box is much easyer to use than CUPASH and STASH and all them.

coolme1015
    Expert Kitten

The number 1 secret loli

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 12:22:07 PM »

try using BRAWLBOX instead or cupASH....open brawlbox>go to open>open common5.pac> look for the portrait you want to change>export it>change it>import it

good luck Cheesy

HeatMan
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 12:40:39 PM »

Sounds easy enough, but since I haven't really used BrawlBox, I opened the file and there's just so much stuff in there, I don't have a clue where to start looking or which file I'm supposed to be poking at. Shocked

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: