Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Oh, good to hear @Powerofthe17. How are you goibg with White Mage?

Oh cool, the name change worked.
Queen.
Fits me, more.

Thank you, by the way.
Your animation skills are amazing.

September 19, 2014, 03:59:02 AM #137 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:01:15 AM by powerofthe17
Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 19, 2014, 02:04:49 AM
Oh, good to hear @Powerofthe17. How are you goibg with White Mage?
she's going swell and what should I edit for her attacks BTW?

Post Merge: September 19, 2014, 04:01:15 AM

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 19, 2014, 02:38:02 AM
Oh cool, the name change worked.
Queen.
Fits me, more.

Thank you, by the way.
Your animation skills are amazing.
thanks it took me a year to get the hang of 3d animation :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


Ah, you just need to afd hitboxes to her last 2 animations, please, and cjoose waht animations the last 3 will replace. Ah, if you can, can you reproduce some ofher MSM animations in Brawl? You don't ned if you don't want, it can take alot of your time :P

-deep voice-
Time.. is the ONE thing I got.

Nah, I don't.
Time seems to be against me, 90% of the time.
I just slap it and say over there, bug him/her.

OK I just recently tried out the mystery character 1 he's beast and op lol :) also I'm gonna try and get more animations done to day because my exams are coming up and I couldn't get much done with msm : but I'll try also I'm gonna move back to finishing the melee young link rig because it was sitting sitting there when I s busy with school work so I'm do my best to complete these task then I can roll back to the robin PSA for this mod also quick question will people on the team get the build today :) oK guys wish me luck :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Mystery Character?
You mean "Random" ?

He doesn't feel OP. o_O
If anything, it's... interesting at best.
Not OP, not weak, a normal character.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 17, 2014, 06:48:01 PM
Not even going to bother commenting on how that sounded.
Actually.... yes I am.

At least they bother showing what they got.
And not bother waiting for 120%.
Doesn't mean it's a final upload, it COULD show what they got going for them next time they upload.
Maybe it's a Beta.
I know I do it, sometimes.

I show what I got, let people test it, not wait and tease.
First off, if someone shows off what they have made, they most likely want feedback and critique. That's what I gave A&R. I in no way tried to make it sound offensive, and if I did, I apologize. And I'm sensing you were refering to me when you said the wait and tease part. If you were, which I am sure you are, PSAs taek more time than textures.

Now back on topic, is White Mage a character? And if so, why are you using Sports Mix animations? Well nevermind actually... I can see why if you are using her Sports Mix boneset.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 20, 2014, 03:21:04 PM
OK I just recently tried out the mystery character 1 he's beast and op lol :) also I'm gonna try and get more animations done to day because my exams are coming up and I couldn't get much done with msm : but I'll try also I'm gonna move back to finishing the melee young link rig because it was sitting sitting there when I s busy with school work so I'm do my best to complete these task then I can roll back to the robin PSA for this mod also quick question will people on the team get the build today :) oK guys wish me luck :)
Glad you like him. He's one of my mains. Regarding the beta it was suppose to come out yesterday.....but after looking over it, it's much too incomplete aesthetic-wise.I've reduced to freezing to a minimal and the css is changing constanly because i haven't seperated the packs yet. I've done 60% of all infaces but i completely forgot about the result screen portraits. After this new poll is finished(it will end monday) the next poll will be regarding the beta whether the team members care if not all pictures are there for the moment....
It's no problem i've been pretty busy myself so progess has been slow take all the time you need
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 20, 2014, 04:42:59 PM
Mystery Character?
You mean "Random" ?

He doesn't feel OP. o_O
If anything, it's... interesting at best.
Not OP, not weak, a normal character.
If you know how to use him right he can be pretty good but  not OP

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 20, 2014, 04:54:47 PM
First off, if someone shows off what they have made, they most likely want feedback and critique. That's what I gave A&R. I in no way tried to make it sound offensive, and if I did, I apologize. And I'm sensing you were refering to me when you said the wait and tease part. If you were, which I am sure you are, PSAs taek more time than textures.

Now back on topic, is White Mage a character? And if so, why are you using Sports Mix animations? Well nevermind actually... I can see why if you are using her Sports Mix boneset.
Yes. She's a character in the "fire" pack. It was ashley & red request.
Ashley & red/powerofthe17 are in charge of White  mage so i have no idea how they're doing it :P

Also, when this poll is over(monday) a new one regarding a beta will be coming.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 20, 2014, 06:20:18 PM #145 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 06:36:46 PM by powerofthe17
cool and thanks and he's seems op lol got to play him more today he's good as a character and he's got combos :P but  yeah can't wait till the new poll is up and I have the melee young link rig 50% done now now all i need to do is rig the sheeth shield and body and I'm finished! :D then i can go on next to white mage for hitboxes and animation spruce ups! :)

Post Merge: September 20, 2014, 06:36:46 PM

forgot to mention I'll do the smash4 pit psa so for dark pit just use brawl pit and i'll add a combo ender for dark pit :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 20, 2014, 04:54:47 PM
First off, if someone shows off what they have made, they most likely want feedback and critique. That's what I gave A&R. I in no way tried to make it sound offensive, and if I did, I apologize. And I'm sensing you were refering to me when you said the wait and tease part. If you were, which I am sure you are, PSAs taek more time than textures.

Now back on topic, is White Mage a character? And if so, why are you using Sports Mix animations? Well nevermind actually... I can see why if you are using her Sports Mix boneset.

Yes. I was refering to you.
I apologize if I came off as rude, as well.
I know PSAing takes awhile. Well, it seems it.
Also... glad you used the picture I made. Well, transparented, It looks nice when you use it.
Fits the Pichi-Hime theme you have.


As for Frozen.
Yeah, I never thought Random was weak, I am pretty random.
I am pretty decent with it... not the best.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 20, 2014, 06:20:18 PM
cool and thanks and he's seems op lol got to play him more today he's good as a character and he's got combos :P but  yeah can't wait till the new poll is up and I have the melee young link rig 50% done now now all i need to do is rig the sheeth shield and body and I'm finished! :D then i can go on next to white mage for hitboxes and animation spruce ups! :)

Post Merge: September 20, 2014, 06:36:46 PM

forgot to mention I'll do the smash4 pit psa so for dark pit just use brawl pit and i'll add a combo ender for dark pit :P

um.... i would be against that(dark pit) because:
1) you already seem to be doing ton of things
2) you seem to be conflicting project smash 4 and i don't want you getting into any conflict with them  r)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

There IS a Dark Pit PSA out there. o_O

It's Basically Pit, but faster, easier to control arrows, more knock back potential.
Might be worth a shot. Just my 2-3 cents.

Quote from: frozenfire on September 20, 2014, 07:20:22 PM
um.... i would be against that(dark pit) because:
1) you already seem to be doing ton of things
2) you seem to be conflicting project smash 4 and i don't want you getting into any conflict with them  r)
oh i see wow nice looking out but yeah white mage hitboxes needed to be tuned so i'll tune them up when i can yeah i got lots of work to do for this project, project supersmash bros.4, and prject smash4 but yeah other than that i'm great! also I finally got the chance to FINISH little mac it's been almost a year since i started him now I can finish him with his codeing and such and you guys can use his psa also jrush is working on it to actually were kinda working on it together lol but yeah i'll prbably be done with little mac this week but i idk which day but again thanks good looking out and i love u guys lol :D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!