Project Super Smash Bros. R [PIKACHU SKINS/RAICHU ALT (3/27)]

Started by Power Marshall, September 09, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yes. I prefer their Melee counterparts.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As do I. I believe there's some extra colors for those on the vault too.


UPDATE:

Thanks everyone for your support. I feel a little better about this. As such, here are a few CSPs I've worked on. They are Samus, Yoshi and Pikachu. I only really made the yoshi one, but credit for the Samus and Pikachu's CSPs to the ones that made them; I just couldn't not take them in. Anyways, hope you liked this update! :)






Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IS THAT SPARKY?
I HATE THE ANIME BUT I STILL LOVE SPARKY THE PIKACHU FOR SOME REASON!
Also, I was really expecting a Dark Samus suit right after the Light suit

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 26, 2014, 12:39:19 PM
Also, I was really expecting a Dark Samus suit right after the Light suit

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If I may, for Samus, I'd like to suggest replacing Costume 4 with the Dark Suit model import, costume 7 with the Light Suit model import, costume 3 with the Other M import, and for costumes 8, 9 and 10, the Echoes Dark Samus, Corruption Dark Samus and the PED suit. Lastly, for the remaining Brawl Samus costumes, you could use the Metroid Prime 2 model import as well; there's a green recolor in the Multiplayer Colors pack, and a Gravity Suit one somewhere on the Vault as well
Just some ideas from a Metroid fan ^^

So long as we're talking colors here, Mario should have the flying suit, dr. Mario, sunshine mario and metal mario :p

Okay, so I have some time here now to update you people on a number of things. I apologize for the lack of updates first of all, but this one should satisfy for a season, I hope.

I asked Taiko of Smash3 if I could use his group's textures and template for this; and he gave me permission. So all textures, unless stated otherwise, are Smash3's. Now I won't have to worry about recolors or textures for a bit, and focus on PSA and animations. Anyways here's some pictures.

I present: [spoiler]THE CHARACTER SELECTION SCREEN [/Smash4 50-fact video announcer voice]



Training mode



Classic [WIP]


Multi-man/stadium [WIP]


So yeah, I've worked on this part quite a lot, and learning a lot as well.





Now, for some in game pics
[spoiler]
Dr. Mario is back and ready to fight in this game as a part of Mario's outfits!


He's completely different than Mario, though.


Fox is looking a bit different for this fight!


Final Destination confirmed!  :af:


So Dr. Mario is different from Mario? Is the same true for Fox and Falco? Yes. Fox retains his moves from 64, while Falco keeps his Melee changes. Fox's S-Smash is pictured below.

Also, I fiddled with the pause screen a bit. Can you see what's wrong/different with it? ;)


Thank you all for your comments and appreciation. I'll continue to work on this to the best of my ability, but until next time, enjoy the update.

Speaking of update, I updated the OP, check it out!

CSPs






And last but certainly least... please welcome everyone's favorite Melee newcomer: PICHU


If the screenshots look bad, they probably are. Elgato HD took them. I repeat... HD... sigh lol
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Yes indeed. It is still going strong. In fact, here's an update:

NEW CSS


NEW SSS


And the op has been given an overhaul with more information on many things. Sorry for the slow pace. I wish I had some help lol!

ALSO, new Logo!
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmm...


Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.