Official Sm4sh Costumes... the hacking can't come soon enough

Started by Generically Epic, September 11, 2014, 12:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

http://i.imgur.com/RKQc7hA.jpg
Some of them are awesome... but then I look at Sonic, Lucario, and PACMAN... and I rage. I pray to god we can hack the costumes immediately.
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Yeah, this really needed a thread of its own.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I' being honest here. This didnt need to have it's own thread. It acually wouldave been better off being posted in the smash bros thread.
KC:MM's Number One [censored]

[move][/move]
Holy [censored]! It's the micro moon walking Yoshi!

What were you thinking when creating this thread in this section?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You guys... Need to stop and get some sunlight. The kid wanted a thread, he made it, lay off

This does not require its own thread. Post it in the Smash 4 thread instead.

/closed