SEND ALL REQUESTS TO Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ! TheRealDylanator's Portraits!

Started by ✦Dylan✦, September 15, 2014, 05:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New Picture. Wahoo~!
-caramelldances-

I haven't seen any of your CSP's, as of yet.
I'd suggest you keep then on your page, so when people come check, they can see your CSP's and they'll be like. "WOAH! Dis guy is balls to the walls swag as HELL! I want what he has. I want it." And they'll be fighting their mothers. "MOM! i want what he has." And of course, the mothers will take it the worng way and be like. "You're too young for what he has." and I dunno, I'm high.

I would but IDK how to make it so that if you click the csp it takes you to the download link.
'cause I wanna do that.

November 10, 2014, 03:01:14 AM #17 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 03:03:39 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
I don't.
I just let people right click and save to a folder.

However,

Click Google. It brings you to Google.com.

[ url= picture link ] [ img ] picture link [ /img ] [ /url ]

Is what you would use to make CSP's, BP's, etc etc, clickable.
As such


Click

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 10, 2014, 03:01:14 AM
I don't.
I just let people right click and save to a folder.

However,

Click Google. It brings you to Google.com.

[ url= picture link ] [ img ] picture link [ /img ] [ /url ]

Is what you would use to make CSP's, BP's, etc etc, clickable.
As such



Click

Thanks!

November 10, 2014, 07:50:44 PM #19 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:55:59 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
When you waste your time [censored]ing with codes, you realise the tricks you can do.
CSS, HTML, I think I am good with BBCode, now.... thanks to this site.



DON'T CLICK HERE!

Hello! I saw some of your CSPs, and they're really good! Could you do a CSP, BP and Stock Icon (It's just a texture from what I've seen) for this hack? Plz.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31369
The master of Dank Memes. Fear me.

February 17, 2015, 11:41:02 PM #21 Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:55:44 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Yeah. Gimmie a second.

How's that?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 17, 2015, 11:41:02 PM
Yeah. Gimmie a second.

How's that?
Thanks! The only thing buggin me is that he doesn't have his eye textures, but that I can put myself. Actually I could do the portrait myself, the only thing is that i suck in using GIMP. :/
The master of Dank Memes. Fear me.

Quote from: mhps11 on February 18, 2015, 02:00:19 PM
Thanks! The only thing buggin me is that he doesn't have his eye textures, but that I can put myself. Actually I could do the portrait myself, the only thing is that i suck in using GIMP. :/

Hm...
Make the CSP, I'll delete the Background, making it transparent.

February 18, 2015, 03:55:55 PM #24 Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:42:30 PM by mhps11
Quote from: mhps11 on February 18, 2015, 02:00:19 PM
Thanks! The only thing buggin me is that he doesn't have his eye textures, but that I can put myself. Actually I could do the portrait myself, the only thing is that i suck in using GIMP. :/
Never mind. I couldn't apply the eyes so I tried to make a CSP myself, and I FINALLY get to use GIMP the right way. Tell me if it's good.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2vfazdpo0m9e6pb/AACW64KLlYDHJQLiHfev2dEZa?dl=0

Edit:Added Stock Icon.
The master of Dank Memes. Fear me.

Ah, I like that.
Are you going to use the Stock Image, though?

Sorry, but I don't like stocks and BPs different from the CSP style, so I made one myself. Plz don't kill me. >.<
The master of Dank Memes. Fear me.

Hi, Pls turn this pic into a character with its own moveset! Link-Spawkquero-http://imgur.com/qY2m59F ;D
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

Dude... No.
This is a CSP Request thread.
Not a Create a Character Request Thread.
And no offense, but no one is gonna make a character for you.
No matter HOW good it is.
The person who made the Flandre model for Pit, completely ignored me when I asked to make it over Zelda, yet another person made it in less than 2 hours.

NO ONE CARES For Brawl, anymore.
And that's sad, to me.
At least, no one who cares, that matters, anymore.
Everyone rather get all up in my grill, when I make a joke, like it's some sort of huge crime. And they need to be a White Knight.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 17, 2015, 11:41:02 PM
Yeah. Gimmie a second.

How's that?
HEY!

Stop stealing my business!

*Puts on a tuxedo*

I've been gone a few days but I'm back!