Pay me to program for you (Expired)

Started by BlackJax96, September 20, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How much would it be to be able to screenshot to an animated gif with a transparent background, BJ?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

never go full retard :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

how much would it cost to make it able to play animations with all the models in the preview at the same time? o:
Stupid Tinypic :C

This viewpoints thing looks expensive...Is the program BrawlBox v0.74c released?
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ZeusLink on February 08, 2015, 11:25:09 PM
This viewpoints thing looks expensive...Is the program BrawlBox v0.74c released?
0.74c isnt released yet.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 08, 2015, 11:37:42 PM #185 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:40:17 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 08, 2015, 09:20:04 PM
How much would it be to be able to screenshot to an animated gif with a transparent background, BJ?

I would've done that a long time a ago, but the problem is that GIFs don't actually use an alpha value per pixel, they use a specific color as the transparent color per frame.

So it works good with pixely artwork, but antialiased stuff looks dumb around the edges. You can see the background color that's used as transparency.

This is what I'm talking about (ignore the orange border):


(putting the next two pics in spoilers because they're kinda seizurey)

And I had to turn down the image quality just to get that. Using better pixel quality produces this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But if you scale up the image with the same low pixel quality, it still doesn't work:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I assume that it has to do with the quantization making the colors not match properly if the quality is too high or the dimensions are too big.

BrawlBox uses one of the only GIF encoders I could find that worked called NGif. There's not any better encoder available it seems.

So what I'm trying to say is that it's not really worth the trouble to take the time to support. Animated GIFs and transparency don't work well together, I think because the format is pretty old.

Quote from: pikazz on February 08, 2015, 11:02:24 PM
how much would it cost to make it able to play animations with all the models in the preview at the same time? o:

You mean play all animations on all models? Because you can already play one animation (of each type, chr0, srt0, etc) on all models.

That will probably need ANOTHER rewrite, so I'm gonna say $25.
Been rewriting a lot of stuff lately.

Quote from: ZeusLink on February 08, 2015, 11:25:09 PM
Is the program BrawlBox v0.74c released?

no

no, I mean if I put 2 models into the preview with "Preview all" (like a sheik and Luigi model) and you want a animations plays both for them at the same time instead for just the "target model"'s animation is playing, how much would that cost?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on February 08, 2015, 11:44:19 PM
no, I mean if I put 2 models into the preview with "Preview all" (like a sheik and Luigi model) and you want a animations plays both for them at the same time instead for just the "target model"'s animation is playing, how much would that cost?
if u click on the Targeted Model window and select "All", and pick any animation u want, it'll play the animation for all thats shown in the model viewer.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah just set the target to All and it'll do what you're asking for.

February 09, 2015, 05:08:24 AM #189 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:15:50 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Idunno where people are getting this money, but BJ be makin bank.
-----
Ok I'm doin it. How much for software rendering in BrawlBox, specifically the model viewer? (prolly won't be able to pay all of it but we'll see)

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 09, 2015, 05:08:24 AM
Idunno where people are getting this money, but BJ be makin bank.

lol I'm totally busting my ass over here though.

Programmin day and night :vyse:

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 09, 2015, 05:08:24 AM
Ok I'm doin it. How much for software rendering in BrawlBox, specifically the model viewer? (prolly won't be able to pay all of it but we'll see)

OOOH. That's the most intensive task I have listed on the OP.

It's listed as costing $350, but I was debating about putting it on sale soon for a short time. Since you asked, I'll do it for $275 (until the end of February, then it'll be $350 again).

Maybe you can team up with some others and pay monthly? Like what pikazz and namq did to get Ikarus back on track.

Quote from: DSX8 on February 08, 2015, 11:48:18 PM
if u click on the Targeted Model window and select "All", and pick any animation u want, it'll play the animation for all thats shown in the model viewer.

huh, looked that up! somehow, only that "All" exists on 74 while it doesnt on 74b
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on February 09, 2015, 06:42:31 AM
huh, looked that up! somehow, only that "All" exists on 74 while it doesnt on 74b

yeah it doesnt show in 74b.. and since i dont like how the materials r made during import in 74b, i've been sticking with 73b for importing and editing materials in. sucks that in 74b, when a material has AlphaBlend enabled, it doesnt show it being enabled and also displays different settings, which really seems whacked up.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on February 09, 2015, 06:50:11 AM
and since i dont like how the materials r made during import in 74b, i've been sticking with 73b for importing and editing materials in. sucks that in 74b, when a material has AlphaBlend enabled, it doesnt show it being enabled and also displays different settings, which really seems whacked up.

One of the first bugs I fixed for v0.74c.

Quote from: pikazz on February 09, 2015, 06:42:31 AM
huh, looked that up! somehow, only that "All" exists on 74 while it doesnt on 74b

it was moved to
Options->Settings->Edit All Models

I moved it again to under "Target Model:" in v0.74c though.

Oh. So you can only buy v0.74c then?
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy