Disable battle portraits?

Started by DocStrange, September 25, 2014, 03:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was wondering if there is an easy way to simply prevent battle portraits from showing up at all, perhaps with a code or something.

I'm kind of OCD about my portraits and fixing up all of the BPs seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth, but so does manually replacing each one with a transparent square (plus honestly I've always thought the BPs are more distracting than helpful) so if anyone has any bright ideas I'd really appreciate it!

(btw, I'm using a combination of Project M, cBliss and stage expansion, if any of that is relevant)

I sorta kinda got it to turn like 75% invisible in my pack here, by replacing the background textures with textures that have only a single dot and the rest is alpha, but I had trouble getting it 100% invisible. :-\ Also, you could use that texture if you wish over the BPs to render the BPs non-existent, but a black partially transparent shadow will still be at the base of each player.