[LOCKED] (Old thread) Project M D.I.Y. (A Project M + BrawlEx Template)

Started by TheGamerKidTy, October 05, 2014, 12:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Do you think I should add Beta versions of Project M D.I.Y. that includes the beta build of BrawlEx?

Yes
No
I don't care
For some reason brawl hacks only work for 2gb or lower. There is this think or whatever that lets you use a higher sd but I never looked into it.

Quote from: SpenyEX on January 12, 2015, 05:45:09 AM
-snip

Well, you can find some 4GB SD cards that aren't SDHC. I have never actually seen one, but I have heard of them. You could probably find one on Amazon if you looked hard enough.

Quote from: Kerafyrm Six on January 12, 2015, 08:09:48 AM
For some reason brawl hacks only work for 2gb or lower. There is this think or whatever that lets you use a higher sd but I never looked into it.

oh thats easy lol add this to your GCT. it won't work if you use smash stack tho. as brawl can normally only read 2 gigs. gecko only (usb loaders use gecko as well)

SDHC Extension 1.1[Bero]
C23CB3D8 00000004
546302D7 41820014
38600001 3C808058
60840300 90640000
2C1D0000 00000000
C23EEE18 00000007
80610014 54630253
41820028 38000009
8061000C 5463C43E
38630001 1CC30400
3C60803E 6063EE58
7C6903A6 4E800420
80A1000C 00000000
C23CB620 00000008
3D60805A 616B9350
816B0000 2C0B0000
41820024 2C040040
4182001C 39600001
91610008 3D60803C
616BB410 7D6903A6
4E800420 9421FFC0
60000000 00000000
C23CB4AC 00000003
38C00000 2C160000
41820008 38C00001
60000000 00000000
C23CB5D4 00000009
807C001C 2C030001
806DCE1C 41820034
80030000 90190000
80030004 90190004
80030008 90190008
8003000C 9019000C
3C60803C 6063B5E0
7C6903A6 4E800420
60000000 00000000
043EEA20 48191905
043EEC1C 48191709
06580324 00000028
3F008058 63180300
83180000 2C180000
4182000C 7CB92B78
48000008 7F2531D6
548006FF 4E800020
043EEB6C 481917E1
043EED68 481915E5
0658034C 00000028
3C608058 60630300
80630000 2C030000
4182000C 3B390001
48000008 7F39BA14
4E800020 00000000
043CBA24 481B48E1
043CBD60 481B45A5
06580304 00000020
3EC08058 62D60300
82D60000 2C160000
41820008 7C802378
7C040040 4E800020
C23EE0BC 00000003
38000000 3C60805A
60639350 90030000
3C60805A 00000000


Also just wanted to let you know i havent forgotten. i've been really sick lately with a stubborn cold.


So how's this project coming at the moment? I thought I would pop in here to give input and stuff. How is v3.5 treating you all? :P Any help that you guys need? (even if I really shouldn't be over committing myself with projects...)

Quote from: PMCB on January 16, 2015, 09:44:21 PM
-snip

Well, due to the fact that I cannot test the pack without the 3.5 BrawlEx codes, I haven't been able to develop the 2.0 update. I do not know how to make a GCT code, but luckily a few nice people on the forums are helping me make them. Other than that, I think we're ok.





*yawns* this took a while, and i can't guarantee i didn't missed anything. but try it out, if i can, i'll make edits as necessary.

https://www.mediafire.com/?eo75i6l8nk48uv2

* just a few notes. i do not think multi costume giga will work by itself. i had to delete the CSS and costume flags. also the "unknown" codes are mostly going to be related to sudden death, and the debug mode from what i can tell. feel free to experiment with them in other GCT's and let me know how things work.

lastly all i did was remove the css and clone data. i also added the BeX FPC. that means it uses the regular brawl directories in the SD card. (private/rsbe/pf/etc) do make sure to copy the  pf folder in "projectM" to the corect spot in "rsbe" i'll leave the editing of the files (common5, 2, etc)

good luck ^^
Sirks~


Quote from: Sirkura on January 21, 2015, 10:01:15 AM
-snip

Thank you very much for this! I will try this out. (Sorry for late response, I have had the flu  :-[)

Quote from: TheGamerKidTy on January 22, 2015, 06:05:21 PM
Thank you very much for this! I will try this out. (Sorry for late response, I have had the flu  :-[)
No problem, i'm still sick with that cold myself Dx

i think i was able to remove all the cosmetic codes and anything that will interfere with BeX. if it causes any freezes let me know where it happened and what circumstances, that way i can see if i can pinpoint what interferes.

Quote from: Sirkura on January 23, 2015, 11:16:24 AM
-snip

I was able to test out your codes and it did not work. I press play on the Project M launcher and it never finishes loading. I am using a real Wii with the Homebrew channel. I have all the codes in your codeset enabled and in GCT form in the codes folder. What should I do to fix this?

Edit: I also wanted to note that I did not add any more codes to your codeset