Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M HD Project  (Read 3842 times)
Coco12324
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 06, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »

Hello guys!

Since a lot of months, i'm trying to find a way to add characters without replacing. I think i found the way to make clones so i'd like to know if you'd like to participate to my first project. As you probably saw in the title of the topic, the name of the game's Super Smash Bros. United because a lot of characters are gonna be added. If you'd like to work with me, i've two things to say. First, i work on it during the weekend, not during the week. And two, i'm the '' director '' of this game so only me will decide about the ideas. If you're not sure about joining me to make it, i'll just reveal 3 newcomers who'll be playable. Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles will be playable, Ghirahim from The Legend of Zelda and also Mega Man from Mega Man. But don't forget, i won't add only 3 characters! 15 characters and more should be added! I hope you'll join me for this amazing game ( hacked ). Ho and Project M's used for this mod! Thank you!

Coco12324
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:10:59 PM by Coco12324 » Logged

powerofthe17
Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 02:40:41 PM »

i'm in and could we add little mac?

skills: psa, rigging, video editing, animation, and hitboxes( a little)

Smiley i can't wait to get started Smiley

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Coco12324
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 10:44:18 AM »

Yes in though about the idea of adding Little Mac! But for this, we need a unique psa ( 2 ways to get one : we make it or we search one and we credit the creator )! But also, we must be able to clone the characters in Project M and we should find a way to get Little Mac as his own character. Otherwise, he'd be an alternate colour of Captain Falcon. CHALLENGERS APPROACHING!!!! Pichu's back and a newcomer too.... it's RIDLEY!!!!! If we'd be able to get the help of C2P0, Oscat and of kanjaroo, my big project'd be released as one of my biggest dream... I know we can do it. And we must find peoples who're able to clone in Project M and to ask them if they could join our team! See you soon! Smiley

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 06:48:36 PM »

actually i'm making one right now the smash4 one and he's going to have the 1 hit ko meter so yeah

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Pikmin1211
    Mega Kitten

The Pikmin Sergeant

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 02:54:45 PM »

I'm in, so long as there's no Goku or anything like that. And when you say Project M, you mean like using that as a base right?

SKILLS: Music, Concept, Stage and Costume Replacement (NOT CREATION)

Coco12324
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 03:06:30 PM »

@Pikmin1211 thank you for your help!!

The work's low because right now, i'm working alone. But i'm sorry! I reply you one month after your comment. Because i don't have a lot of times to hack ssbb so i didn't get the times to see your comment!

Ho and i changed the name of the game for "Project M HD"! Because the game doesn't have textures from Brawl ( or almost ) so the colours're more colored, more like Smash Bros 4! The game contains 50 characters, not more. Here's a list of character that we couldn't add in : Mega Man ( because it's attacks don't work as it should be ), Ghirahim, because his attacks're too much slow. MAYBE : Dark Samus ( because he mays bug in a match ). Goku : because i hate him. And many others characters and anyways, i already created the roster.

I won't tell you every "newcomers" of the game. The only thing i can tell you is : that the Mario Bros serie doesn't have newcomer, Yoshi's island too, Wario Ware has a newcomer, Donkey Kong doesn't have newcomer, The Legend of Zelda doesn't have newcomer, Metroid has newcomers, Kirby doesn't have newcomer, Kid Icarus too, Fire Emblem has a newcomer, Star Fox doesn't have newcomer, Pokemon doesn't have newcomer, but a veteran, Mother doesn't have newcomer, F-Zero doesn't have newcomer, Pikmin doesn't have newcomer and Sonic the Hedgeog's serie has a newcomer!!

I chose the roster by my self to make it how i imagined a Super Smash Bros. roster ( how it should look like ). No one from Brawl and Melee are cut. They're all back!! But they're not all as their own character ( for example Dr Mario, i planned to give him his own slot, but due to the roster's limitation, i can't add it as his own character. Same for Young Link and Pichu ( they're alternate costumes ). But i tried. And my roster's made with the most popular characters from Nintendo. So i think you'll like the roster. And i hope that you'll like the new third parties ( ps, i'm sorry for Mega Man and for Mega Man X ). So i can't do everything we want.

The stages're not all chose. And i can add 36 stages. So try to find a lot of staes from Smash Bros 4 and after, create a folder with the stages and with the modules and test it on a project m. Then if the stages work, tell me and send them to me. And you can send the folders to be sure that nothing'd change.

So thank you!!

Coco12324

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: