Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Death Boundery  (Read 1286 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 16, 2010, 12:39:09 PM »

Im sure this has been asked but can anyone explain how i may do this ?

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

pinkprincess
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 05:53:25 PM »

If you wanna expand it or make it smaller,
    in brawlbox you open up ModelData[100] then you open up 3Dmodels to get StgPosition or StagePosition ect. you open that up to get sub directories to get Definitions and Bones, open up Bones where you get StgPosition or StagePosition etc. again,
    but after that their is a list of things, to edit the death boudaries you have to edit Dead0N and Dead1N by clicking on one of them and editing the translation and then editing the translation on the other one.
    In the translation box for Dead0N and Dead1N,
    It should say something likee (-530,190,0) or (530,-190,0) for the other, i'm not really sure whats the minus or plus difference is but i got the same result by doing the same number for both keeping the minus and plus infront
    also the translation spots (x,-y,0) x is horizontal (which is sideways <----> ) and the y is vertical (which is up ^^^) and i also suggest editing CamLimit1N and CamLimit0N with it aswel because that is the camera and you'll just end up in that bubble thing in most of the level if you make their camera translation smaller than the death boundaries

FC:1849-7126-9568

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »

Pinkprincess this gives me even more of a reason to work hard on sakura thanks
    Smiley ur awsome

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

pinkprincess
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 07:11:35 PM »

thanks X_funtaztic_X  Smiley
    it was no problem explaining about the death boundaries Smiley

FC:1849-7126-9568

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: