(DOLPHIN) how to use sfx code [SOLVED]

Started by Vaild Address, December 11, 2014, 12:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 11, 2014, 12:27:05 AM Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:32:12 PM by Double-Cross
I've been llooking everywhere for dolphin on how to replace sfx on ssbb by using the sfx code.

I know you can already do that by modifing the brsar itself, but I like the easy way out.

Here's an easy way to get everything running on dolphin.
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Here's the method I used.

Project M - Dolphin Set-Up Tutorial

Even though it says Project M, you can use it with Brawl as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2014, 10:48:28 PM
Here's the method I used.

Project M - Dolphin Set-Up Tutorial

Even though it says Project M, you can use it with Brawl as well.

Thanks :)

Exactly what I needed.

Please add [Solved] to the topic title
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.