Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Using cBliss with Project M 3.5  (Read 2073 times)
DocStrange
Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 12, 2014, 11:55:52 AM »

I'm kind of surprised how hard it's been to find this info, but I'd like to know exactly what needs to be added to Project M 3.5 inorder to use Mewtwo2000's cBliss tool with it.

I'm thinking I just need to add the following, please correct me if I'm wrong...
    -Character select screen portraits
    -In-battle portraits
    -Victory screen portraits
    -Stock icons

If someone could confirm or correct this list (and maybe list the locations of these files to be sure) I would be eternally grateful! Thanks to anyone who can help!

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 12:11:33 PM »

well, you would need to combine Mewtwo2000's cBliss code and combine it with the ones used in Project M also. I have been working on this for a couple of days now, only issue as that in my modded version of Brawl, I have the BrawlEx code that allows the game to recognize .dat files and I am able to use those .dat files to limit the amount of slots used for each character, for example, I can have 10 slots for Mario and 7 for Ice Climbers. Without the use of those .dat files, the code I put together for cBliss on PM gives some characters 10 slots and some of them other numbers of slots without me being able to set those slot numbers myself. For example. Peach has 8 slots for some reason and Ice Climbers have 10 with missing portraits and the code that I use for the game to be able to read the .dat files doesn't seem to work with the PM codes. As soon as I can figure it out, I'll be able to help you with this issue

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: