Help (br3compactor CSS - cBliss and Stg. Expansion)

Started by HaxMax, December 27, 2014, 02:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello people, I'm trying to use br3compactor's Terra Tower CSS with BrawlEX. Its working with a test clone like it should with a normal CSS but since I'm using a roster file (DAT), the characters are horizontally placed. They are not like the Terra Tower CSS. That's fine I actually wanted it that way. HOWEVER, my selection boxes (where selected player/character is viewed) are in the wrong place. They are still the same way as the original Terra Tower CSS.

Picture: http://bit.ly/csstilep2 OR http://imgur.com/9AnPsFB

I have removed all CSS-related codes from my GCT (I'm using Project M launcher). The only thing I could think of doing is edit the Terra Tower sc_selcharacter in my common5. Could someone help by suggesting what could be done to get the bottom player boxes (whatever they're called) back to their lower horizontal position?

~Thanks~