Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


November 30, 2015, 10:21:28 PM #181 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:23:44 PM by thecoolguy27
Uh hi, I'd like to request a victory theme of the first 6 seconds of this song for Luigi in my custom PM build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgdoI0lUYDw Thanks for doing this!

Quote from: thecoolguy27 on November 30, 2015, 10:21:28 PM
Uh hi, I'd like to request a victory theme of the first 6 seconds of this song for Luigi in my custom PM build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgdoI0lUYDw Thanks for doing this!

I found a version of your song that sounds like a victory theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysdtY2anhg
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!





December 07, 2015, 10:55:56 PM #187 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:04:22 PM by thecoolguy27
Sorry, I have one more request, can you please make a BRSTM loop for this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF522Q4k9t8 I need this in PM sooooooo badly! 

Good evening, I would like to request the Smashified Golden Sun medley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqK3RLD_VtU



Hi there ! ;-) I'm back looking for yet another loop, related to PM this time ;-) I'd like this remix to be looped, however without that 7-sec "twinkle" at the beginning please... https://soundcloud.com/seycara-orchestral/project-m-forever-a-tribute-to-project-m

December 13, 2015, 09:47:41 PM #192 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:42:49 PM by Russell_SSB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuwXEmbwlFQ

The song from Kinect Sports now in Brawl!

Edit: I had to fix the link.


Hi. Can I get a brstm of the Youtube video of "Killer Instinct - City of Dawn (Maya's Theme) (FULLY EDITED)?
PLEASE?