Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

it's brilliant! no longer do i have to look up that 10 minute extended video on youtube.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2015, 05:16:46 PM
it's brilliant! no longer do i have to look up that 10 minute extended video on youtube.

You're welcome
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



Could you make a loop for this one: https://youtube.com/devicesupport Not sure if its possible though. Hopefully it is.

May 18, 2015, 03:04:54 PM #35 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:55:36 PM by Arik
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 16, 2015, 11:29:54 AM
Could you make a loop for this one: https://youtube.com/devicesupport Not sure if its possible though. Hopefully it is.

Anything is possible. Give me a day, Sorry about the late reply.

Hey Ridley, what song are you asking for? I'm only the Youtube Device Support video.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

May 18, 2015, 05:59:54 PM #36 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:01:58 PM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Quote from: Arik on May 18, 2015, 03:04:54 PM
Anything is possible. Give me a day, Sorry about the late reply.

Hey Ridley, what song are you asking for? I'm only the Youtube Device Support video.
Its fine.
What the--- Ok, i thought i copied right link. It must be this one: - If it will fail again, then its Dragonfood by OC Remixes.
EDIT: it failed again. I don't know why. I didn't even know of that page.

May 18, 2015, 10:52:14 PM #37 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 09:11:59 PM by The Mushroom Hero
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 18, 2015, 05:59:54 PM
Its fine.
What the--- Ok, i thought i copied right link. It must be this one: - If it will fail again, then its Dragonfood by OC Remixes.
EDIT: it failed again. I don't know why. I didn't even know of that page.

What operating device are you using? Either way, I got the song already, had it looped for a while. It's a custom loop due to cutting the slow intro.

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on May 18, 2015, 10:52:14 PM
What operating device are you using? Either way, I got the song already, had it looped for a while. It's a custom loop due to cutting the slow intro.

Here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zsfu9bsxaybbxdx/Dragonfood.brstm
My PC.
Thanks.




May 24, 2015, 05:15:33 AM #42 Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:07:57 AM by The Mushroom Hero
Just a quick note to people who request songs and I give the download links, make sure to leave a reply saying you downloaded it so I know when to delete them.

Post Merge: May 24, 2015, 05:48:44 AM

Quote from: Roy935 on May 24, 2015, 12:08:10 AM
last 3 xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhPjh2pKvo & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ocwf8gaM & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikUKufNRIw
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Thank you! and I've downloaded the last links.

May 26, 2015, 07:33:36 PM #44 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:24:36 PM by Try4se
If you are still taking requests, I would appreciate these being looped:

https://youtu.be/SmQiLj0akdc

https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8

https://youtu.be/EAANKFPchtA

https://youtu.be/9QE6e01BWRs

https://youtu.be/OtqzTfAp9nY

I apologize ahead of time, if this is too much, this was only supposed to be one song at first.