Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!


thanks a ton

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 06, 2016, 10:57:43 PM #364 Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:51:45 PM by Lunoz
Edit; Changed one of the songs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Homura's Theme: The loop starts too quickly, it should be like the ones before (the first one is about 01:35:00 - 1:37:50 in the brstm).

Holly Quintet: Could you stretch out the tone (about 00:29:30 in the brstm) with a fade out, the part after is like "building up" and doesn't really work with fade out.

Sorry if I'm incomprehensible.

Quote from: Lunoz on May 09, 2016, 09:29:53 PM
Homura's Theme: The loop starts too quickly, it should be like the ones before (the first one is about 01:35:00 - 1:37:50 in the brstm).

Holly Quintet: Could you stretch out the tone (about 00:29:30 in the brstm) with a fade out, the part after is like "building up" and doesn't really work with fade out.

Sorry if I'm incomprehensible.


You're not giving me a lot of detail.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

I'll try again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Homura's Themes loop should be about "0:08 - 1:45:59".

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Victory Themes usually ends with a protracted tone. The tone at "2:27:50" should be like that with a fade out.

Is this more detailed?

Quote from: Lunoz on May 10, 2016, 10:58:22 AM
I'll try again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Homura's Themes loop should be about "0:08 - 1:45:59".

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Victory Themes usually ends with a protracted tone. The tone at "2:27:50" should be like that with a fade out.

Is this more detailed?


http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7r0kwkoyi9c599/BRSTMLunozv2.rar
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Homura's Theme still sounds a bit off. Try "0:08:25 - 1:45:49". Sorry.

May 10, 2016, 09:18:23 PM #373 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:29:30 PM by Smash Warrior™
Quote from: Lunoz on May 10, 2016, 05:15:56 PM
Homura's Theme still sounds a bit off. Try "0:08:25 - 1:45:49". Sorry.

Where are you getting these times from? The BRSTM or the original song? The original song has like a half second of silence at the beginning.

Post Merge: May 10, 2016, 09:29:30 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxc8fpcrzfaopfo/BRSTMLunozV3.rar

I've done this song 3 times, and I even made my own custom loop. This better work for you or I'm done with this song.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!