Boobsey's Model Rips [23/02 Big Boss]

Started by Boobsey, February 08, 2015, 01:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nice so are you gonna rip shulk your self plus the rigg should be over ike at least I perfer and pac kirby is awesome XD
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 16, 2015, 08:33:36 AM
can you get protoman trophy as well?
Yup, next on the to-do list

Quote from: Onii-chan on February 16, 2015, 04:02:49 PM
im working on the kirby hats. I have shulk done.
I saw, looking good


Just gotta merge the normal and diffuse maps and then he's ready
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something


I got my hands on these.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

nice ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


Big Boss, anyone?
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Boobsey on February 23, 2015, 11:44:58 AM

I got my hands on these.
Do you other models or just Goron Link? I do want Young Link's MM equipment to have in OoT3D Young Link import (since they use the exact same model...most likely) and the Happy Mask Sales would be cool....then again, if you do have other MM3D models, then maybe you should just put them for download like Goron Link. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yup, I have more
I'm gonna do a big link pack containing all the links.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Sweet! Can't wait! :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.