**Random Portaits and Stuff. We take requests!**

Started by SmashHackers, April 19, 2010, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 21, 2010, 02:18:25 AM #15 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:38:54 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: Wolfric on April 21, 2010, 02:12:06 AM
The Zero Suit looks nice, thought, I wanted it to be done for Zelda <<;, like, the color ZSS' Tifa got there, I want it on Zelda's Tifa. XD

(The T is a bit weird, would love f you can change it)

And thanks for the help, really!
Could I please have the Zelda Tifa? I need it for the recolour.
I'll redo the 'T' too.
The 'T' is done now.

Right click 'Save image As'
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on April 21, 2010, 02:06:37 AM
hi idk if your gonna be able to do this but i figure why not ask?

http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/the-early-release/

its an awesome stage but the flaws are that the lighting changes and items dont show up with this hack and the one of the songs dont work....in the middle of the song a loud static comes in....also its using MDl0 or whatever and someone said that this could be easily fixed but idk.

this is teh other one:
http://internationaltextureteam.wordpress.com/gallery/battlefield/

the thing is that the guy demonslayer WANTS someone to fix the sky so hopefully maybe you can.

these people dont hack anymore and some people want this fixed and even the makers of this wants this to be fixed.
It will take awhile but we might be able to or find someone who can fix those stages. The problem with your song is it is likely broken. We'll try to fix that.



Just wondering how exactly do I add the Battle portraits to brawl? I had some done ages ago but I can't remember how to add them. do you use brawl box or is there another method?

April 21, 2010, 03:09:52 PM #19 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 03:16:04 PM by SmashHackers
Quote from: LKR000 on April 21, 2010, 11:05:03 AM
Just wondering how exactly do I add the Battle portraits to brawl? I had some done ages ago but I can't remember how to add them. do you use brawl box or is there another method?
Brawlbox is the method we use.

Step by step guide:
1. Make sure you have the folders 'info' in your 'pf' folder of your SD card.
2. Make sure inside 'info' you have a folder called 'portrite'.
3. Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?ktwwt0cm22y
4. MAKE A COPY OF IT BEFORE DOING THESE STEPS!
5. This is the file you put in there.
6. You must rename the file to your character code you want.
   These can easily be found in your Common 5.pac (We can give you it just tell us what char it is.)
7. Rename it the Char ID lets pretend it's Peach. Her ID is 12.
   You name it 'InfFace121' If you want it to be the original colour. 'InfFace 122' for the colour after the original colour and so on.
8. Open the 'InfFace' file with BrawlBox.
9. Go to Textures.
10. Right click and 'Replace' the picture with the Battle portrait you want.
11. Right click and rename it to match with what its called. Like If you named it 'InfFace121'
name the picture 'InfFace.121' (The . is in Brawlbox so I think you need it I always put it though.)
12. Press the x and save it.
13. Enjoy!
(Repeat by doing steps 4 - 13 with different pics and codes.)

Thanks very much, and the portraits look awesome btw :P

Quote from: LKR000 on April 21, 2010, 04:03:54 PM
Thanks very much, and the portraits look awesome btw :P
You're welcome feel free to request more anytime :D

I actually just thought of a good item texture you guys could do. An item texture of the Pills bottle from left 4 dead would be pretty cool to go over the original capsule xD


April 21, 2010, 08:50:27 PM #24 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:22:31 PM by SmashHackers
Quote from: LKR000 on April 21, 2010, 05:12:26 PM
I actually just thought of a good item texture you guys could do. An item texture of the Pills bottle from left 4 dead would be pretty cool to go over the original capsule xD
The pills are done now.
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5017&Moderated=All
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on April 21, 2010, 08:29:13 PM
hey sorry for askin alot but

http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/ice-climbers-no-really-actual-ice-climbers/

can you make a csp of that?
It's done now
Right click and 'Save as' then just add it to your Common5.pac.


Quote from: misterpimp5757 on April 21, 2010, 09:52:25 PM
thank you smashhackers.
You're welcome, feel free to request more. :D

oops

sorry i didnt know that my BF link didnt have the DL in it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mqynu5ryzo3


Updated now with a Kirby Hat for Geno and Downloads are updated.