**Random Portaits and Stuff. We take requests!**

Started by SmashHackers, April 19, 2010, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey could you do some more CSP's for my newer textures?

From Fully Corrupted Rosalina till Devil Queen Peach (Red Eyes)
I know it's quite a list but if you could do these, that would be awsome :)

Thanks :D

Quote from: PrideToBeMe on May 24, 2010, 02:05:04 AM
Hey could you do some more CSP's for my newer textures?

From Fully Corrupted Rosalina till Devil Queen Peach (Red Eyes)
I know it's quite a list but if you could do these, that would be awsome :)

Thanks :D

Its a pretty big list, but they shouldn't be that hard. They should be done soon.

May 27, 2010, 05:27:03 AM #77 Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:27:54 AM by brawler1207
I was wondering if you could make a csp of Sonic of SA2 Sonic and SA2 Shadow? I've tried myself and right now I'm at a lost.

Here are the two pictures.
http://link.man-ma.de/Arts/SHADOW%20FROM%20SA2.png
http://info.sonicretro.org/images/b/bd/Sa2_sonic02.png

Just curious as to whether you spotted my post or not

Can you do one for silver and Mephiles please?



Could you make Just the ORIGINAL Zelda recolors? Like, on my character select screen, I want Zelda by herself, and sheik by herself. No color changes other than the original costumes, but I just want them by themselves. :D

Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on June 01, 2010, 09:11:13 PM
Could you make Just the ORIGINAL Zelda recolors? Like, on my character select screen, I want Zelda by herself, and sheik by herself. No color changes other than the original costumes, but I just want them by themselves. :D
Sure thats really easy.

So you can? AWESOME! Thank you so much! :D Just to clarify, instead of this:

http://www.gsarchives.net/wii/super_smash_bros_brawl/sprites/non-animated/chrprv/chrsel_zelda_sheik_costume03.png

I want this:

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/games/ssbb/characters/zelda.png

This is what shows up when your token/cursor goes OVER Zelda.

If you can, please use actual image recolors, not snapshots.

Thank you so MUCH! :D This is so exciting. I know it's practically nothing. But I just love the thought of it. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?wzwymxwjlzw

Zelda and Sheik seperated, but they are in .tga. You'll have to convert them to png and delete the magenta background.

Thank you, but to be quite honest, I'm not sure how to do any of that. Do you just open it in Brawl Box and save it as a png? Because the last time I opened something and just saved it as something else, my game froze (I saved a PCS as a PAC in hopes to save a Zelda texture after her transformation, the game froze before Sheik had a chance  xD)

Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on June 02, 2010, 11:04:28 PM
Thank you, but to be quite honest, I'm not sure how to do any of that. Do you just open it in Brawl Box and save it as a png? Because the last time I opened something and just saved it as something else, my game froze (I saved a PCS as a PAC in hopes to save a Zelda texture after her transformation, the game froze before Sheik had a chance  xD)
Don't worry about it. I already did all of them :) http://www.mediafire.com/?b2mi1zddtdz
Ps. I did 2 poses for all of them. I hope you like them.

Thanks! This is perfect. The bad thing is, I don't know how to put them in. I've tried replacing these in Brawl Box before, and whenever I do and load it, the game freezes.

Quote from: RyuujinZero on May 27, 2010, 06:35:55 AM
Just curious as to whether you spotted my post or not
I did. I'm really sorry. I will get EVERYONES requests done by Sunday.