Easy money for anybody who can use Maya. [Mini Job Request]

Started by Shuv, February 27, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello,

I would post this in "Help" but I don't really need help, I just need anybody who knows how to use Maya (or maybe 3DS Max) to split 1 animation in a model into many, and also to fix textural issues of this sort:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be willing to pay you a moderate amount to do so.
I'm pretty busy so I don't have the time to learn how to use the program. Anyways, thank you in advance. Please either respond to this post or PM me.
Bruh.

to split one model into manny in maya what are you trying to do?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I'm making a fan project on the side right now and it requires Smash bros models in .fbx, and I don't have the time atm to learn Maya. If you can help split animations into multiple parts for a .FBX file please msg me.
Bruh.