[SOLVED] Brawlbox makes Brstm have a bunch of static in it when created.

Started by Armored dragon, March 07, 2015, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok so I'm trying to make a Brstm in brawlbox, but when It encodes it, it sounds very low quality and  has a bunch of static. it only seems to do that when I try to add a loop to it. it has to do with cutting off part off the song, which it cuts close to two minutes for. I can send the file I'm trying to convert and the result of trying to convert it if needed.

Post Merge: March 07, 2015, 12:51:26 AM

Nevermind I fixed it, it had to do with the sample rate being too high. will lock topic and leave for people to look at if they have a similar problem. will also remove if requested.