ThePhantomPsychic's Moveset Thread

Started by ThePhantomPsychic, April 02, 2015, 09:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Don't put yourself down, man. It's just that he's very experienced with it and he's already pretty far into the project, so your time is better used elsewhere.

Perhaps you could do a new poll, or if you wanted to stick with the characters brought up by people here, maybe do another poll on that? The winner of the previous voting was Metal Sonic if you wanna just skip more voting altogether.

I'm not putting myself down, at least not right now...
I'm not saying I'll never be as good as him, but I am saying I'm not as good right now. (Unfortunately, this forum will probably be dead by the time I am as good... The population is really sloping downward.)

And, about the characters brought up by people here, I was planning to do that from the beginning, If that option won... But I don't know when to stop the poll, so I'm kind of stuck in space. I can't stop it right now, I have too much on my plate.

That's fair. Just keep doing what you're doing, I guess. :)

Why not stop the poll and just have people suggest more characters or something? That way there's no action that's necessary on your part (like starting a moveset or something) but people can still decide what they think would be a good character. The "suggest your own" slot definitely wins if Deoxys is disqualified.

Not to offend kjp or anything but he has dropped countless projects  specialy when he is waiting for models to be rigged by other person, so yeah his deoxys considering we havent seen anything is probably not going anywhere.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.