Dao Ibuki Returns (?)

Started by DAO_Ibuki, April 03, 2015, 07:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 03, 2015, 07:06:57 PM Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:17:31 PM by DAO_Ibuki
:af: Que tal? tiempo sin verlos. bueno estoy pensando en que tal vez sea hora de volver a hacer mis Hacks, como en los viejos tiempos, ya que a causa de problemas personales muy serios (demasiada pereza) no habia hecho nada de esto ya.

pues bien, me declaro gran Fanatico asi como de Tohou ( como muchos ya lo saben) de KanColle y me gustaria hacer un modelo y PSA de Re-Class, estoy bastante oxidado asi que no esperen mucho avance, sin mas que decir les dejo un poco de mi avance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What up? long time no see . Well I 'm thinking maybe it's time to redo my Hacks, like old times, as a result of serious personal problems ( too lazy ) had not done any of this anymore.

Well, I plead great Fanatic 'and Tohou ( as many already know ) of KanColle and I would like to model and PSA Re -Class , I'm pretty rusty so do not expect much progress , no more to say I leave a some of my progress .




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-TBqFatKM






holy shiet! siempre si volveras!
no me habias mostrado el chibi que me contastes, pues que bueno que te decidieras a volver! te fasinaras con las maravillas de la era moderna

welcome back dao! good to see another familiar face again

welcome back Dao!!! o:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



I am very happy to see u back. My son saw your nintendog over bowser and loves it, he has been going on about it for months. I have tried to make on of my own but I am very new to brawl and brawl hacks. I would like to ask you to please put your nintendog over bowser back in the vault, my son would love it.