Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Transparent portrites  (Read 2561 times)
pidgezero_one
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 10, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »

Okay, so here's what's going on: I have two Wiis. One of them reads discs, one of them does not. The one that reads discs I have an SD card for. On that SD card I use Riivolution. Sometime last year I configured one of my replacement files to take away the solid background behind portrites.

I am trying to do the same thing on Wiiscrubber with my other wii because it now needs to use USBloader. The problem is, I have scrubbed my Brawl ISO with every file on my SD card that my other wii uses. All of my file changes applied fine EXCEPT for the portrite background.

To show what I mean:

Here is what it looks like on my USBloader:

Vs. here is what it looks like on my Riivolution:

In the top image the characters have a gray or light red background behind their portrites and in the bottom one they do not.

I know for a fact this has nothing to do with the transparency settings in the .pngs I used for those characters individual portrites so please do not suggest that!

I configured my Riivolution wii a year ago and cannot remember for the life of me how I got rid of the portrite backgrounds. If anyone knows where this is done or how to do it on Wiiscrubber any help would be appreciated.

ASF1nk
HAX PRODIGY
Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 05:34:17 PM »

info.pac

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: