Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with Brawlex / project m DIY?  (Read 1978 times)
123123sora
Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 03, 2015, 03:58:27 PM »

I would post this in the clone engine thread but i don't want to bump it. seems like a lose-lose kind of situation.

I've been trying to get this thing working for forever now. I've gotten the farthest I've ever gotten yet because before, it usually wouldn't even load the CSS. But now...

I've added two clones into the game, Lucina (over Marth) and Yuna (over zelda). They both work, their CSP's and such all show up in-game so I've got that part down. They also load up their costumes but then they crash when the match ends. so there's something wrong with the way i've set up results but i don't know what. I've been trying to find out what's wrong but i can't. It's really getting to be a headache for me.

I'll upload the files for them and perhaps someone could take a look at it and see what I did wrong?

Yuna takes up slot 41 and has cosmetic slot 110, while Lucina takes up slot 42 and has cosmetic slot 111. Lucina uses the default fire emblem icon and Yuna uses a custom FFX Franchise icon, which takes up the franchise icon slot 21..

Also is there an easy way to disable Yuna's down-b?? i don't want her to transform. It freezes the game anyway.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5vhvopdfsfweut/Yuna%20and%20Lucina%20setup.zip?dl=0

I've posted this in the PM DIY thread too but thought that I might as well post it here as well to give it more visibility. Please help me.... This is a really sucky situation I just want to play with the clones...
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:32:24 PM by 123123sora » Logged

SirReginaldVonBartlesbeid
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 10:18:18 AM »

Have you tried the RSBE01 code that removes the results screen?

123123sora
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 11:33:29 AM »

Have you tried the RSBE01 code that removes the results screen?

Didn't even know that was a thing....

And I've already pretty much got this fixed. I had to remove the franchise icon and the clones work now.... Im not marking this as solved yet because I still want the custom Franchise icon

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: