Project Wolf Link

Started by windhunter7, June 07, 2015, 11:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Brawl fighter should I replace so that both Link and Wolf Link can be played? Hint: Zelda fighters are not on the list for a reason. Please read the post first.

Bowser
2 (1.9%)
Captain Falcon
2 (1.9%)
Charizard
0 (0%)
Diddy Kong
4 (3.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Falco
1 (0.9%)
Fox
0 (0%)
Ice Climbers
2 (1.9%)
Ike
2 (1.9%)
Ivysaur
8 (7.4%)
Jigglypuff (Note: I accidentally forgot to put King Dedede here, so he's at the bottom of the list instead.)
6 (5.6%)
Kirby
0 (0%)
Lucario
5 (4.6%)
Lucas
1 (0.9%)
Mario
3 (2.8%)
Marth
1 (0.9%)
Meta Knight
1 (0.9%)
Mr. Game & Watch
5 (4.6%)
Ness
3 (2.8%)
Olimar
18 (16.7%)
Pikachu
1 (0.9%)
Pit
9 (8.3%)
R.O.B.
5 (4.6%)
Samus
1 (0.9%)
Snake
2 (1.9%)
Sonic
1 (0.9%)
Squirtle
1 (0.9%)
Wario
1 (0.9%)
Wolf
13 (12%)
Yoshi
3 (2.8%)
Zero-Suit Samus
3 (2.8%)
King Dedede
4 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Hooray :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey wanna check how is the importation and tutorial doing

January 15, 2017, 08:09:11 PM #122 Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:49:09 PM by windhunter7
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 12, 2017, 04:52:41 AM
*For those who want to know about Project Wolf Link's tie into this, I did finish vertexing Midna into a riding position on Wolf Link like in TP. You'll see what I mean in the summer or so, when the tutorial is 100% complete! ;)

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 12, 2017, 04:52:41 AM
[The tutorial is coming along] great! I finished the introductions of all 3 parts, and also finished the whole first part, as well. Subtitles, too! However, I have not yet done the intermission between the sub-parts(i.e. the titles of each sub-section) or the raise in the volume so that it's more audible yet(Yes, I know how to do that) However, I unfortunately not only have a cold right now, which would make the tutorials not as professional(Since I'd be coughing and talking more nasily through the WHOLE thing, as opposed to through part of it), but I'm also full-time at school + Honors Club + 2 part-time jobs, so this semester's a killer; if I have time over like Spring Break, I'll continue working on it, but I doubt that I'll have time; I'll 100% have time in the summer, though. ;D

Post Merge: January 15, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

However, even though (If I have time) I will try to continue, I likely won't have time, because this will be one of my busiest semesters.

Post Merge: January 15, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

Please check out the OP, everyone, btw; I changed some things.(No, no Brawl Vault stuff yet, so I'm not yet emailing those who are subscribed, but for those who are still subscribed to the thread, go ahead and check the updates to the OP out if you're interested or curious about Project Recolor)

I hope you get better :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)


I hope you're better and almost done with it? (I've had weird dreams about this lately lol)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No, haven't even resumed yet, been too busy; but, I have been having Kienamaru teach me a little about PSA ;D I'm so ecstatic that he's teaching me this stuff! :happy:

Anyhow, there will 100% be an official Brawl Vault update(As well as a tutorial update) in the summer, directly after I finish the semester. There's also a chance that I could be able to do it before the semester ends, depending on how busy I am, but usually I have loads of extra time during the end of the semester, whereas in the beginning, I'm working crazily busy, and I'm almost halfway, and decreasing in how crazily I'm working, so it will probably be in a week or two that I'll resume, and then another few weeks until I complete the update.

Yeah I want to play Wolf Link pretty bad. (I'm just a kid so I don't have big patience)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I guessed as much. I'm working on it as fast as I can. :)

in breath of the wild there is a wolf link summon maybe you could rip the model from the wii u version and rig it if your lookin for an easier method

Honestly, it would take me longer to figure that out, then to just rig the TP model; the only reason I haven't completed the rigging yet is because I've been just too busy with this particular semester; I unfortunately haven't even found time yet to work on the requests that I have from people; I haven't been doing nothing, though; I have been assembling the master list of recolor and model import types for Project Recolor, and after I finish that, I can super easily create the list of what recolors and such I'm gonna do for Wolf Link; I am planning on continuing on the actual model import in just a few weeks, though, and I already have Midna riding Wolf Link, instead of being in T Pose; I'll let you guys know when I'm continuing; until then, peace! ;) (unless you guys have any questions, of course :) )

Yeah, I'm just saying that all of your stuff got deleted. JK HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY :D
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wow, I didn't notice it was April Fools Day; happy April Fools! :)

It's been a while since anyone posted here. How's the project going?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It's at about the same place, but tomorrow or so, I'm continuing on with it, and can hopefully get a decent amount of stuff done; in fact, my plan is to get at least 1 of the 4 imports up before the end of the month