Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269168 times)
shikamaru12
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 01:37:53 PM »

Nice job! So, what core files are you talking about?

KarefyrmSix
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 02:45:51 PM »

i knew you had it in you Cheesy
but yeah if you dont mind me asking what is the core files youre meaning

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 12:53:43 AM »

i knew you had it in you Cheesy
    but yeah if you dont mind me asking what is the core files youre meaning

i mean you will need to follow this tutorial. i don't have the menu, rel files, or configs set up. (yet) it will come out eventually when i have more time to work on it. Just swap the PM GCT in 3.6 then follow this tutorial:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 05:02:49 PM »

Right on! That was quick! I'll test this later. btw, sirkura do you still need those already configured cosmetic files still? '(the alternate costumes, ic codes, ect)? If so i would be glad to help!

The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 03:49:45 AM »

Right on! That was quick! I'll test this later. btw, sirkura do you still need those already configured cosmetic files still? '(the alternate costumes, ic codes, ect)? If so i would be glad to help!

Yes actually ^^ it would be very much appreciated, i only have Tuesday nights to work on it, so its kinda slow going.

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: August 16, 2015, 10:04:18 PM »

Awesome! i'll put them together then! Only one thing though. I need to know what the IC codes are, so i'll know what to change in the files. i already know everything else.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2015, 04:25:43 AM »

Awesome! i'll put them together then! Only one thing though. I need to know what the IC codes are, so i'll know what to change in the files. i already know everything else.

For the most part its just adding the obvious things like "samus has crawl, link/mewtwo has multi jab" etc i think i have an older list somewhere in the notes, none of the IC's have really changed since 3.02 i'll list them here when i get the chance. I really appreciate it. ^^ thanks <3

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: August 17, 2015, 10:42:57 AM »

lol dat heart. j-j-jelly

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 08:57:20 PM »

For the most part its just adding the obvious things like "samus has crawl, link/mewtwo has multi jab" etc i think i have an older list somewhere in the notes, none of the IC's have really changed since 3.02 i'll list them here when i get the chance. I really appreciate it. ^^ thanks <3

No problem! happy to help. ive finished a css roster file that puts the characters in the same order as pm. ill try costumes next, but i have a question.

I tried to test your beta gct, and i got it to work, but i couldn't load any alternate costumes. i have mario's costumes fully configured for brawl ex (used them in the 3.5 patch and worked flawlessly). Any idea why any costumes wont show up?

And KarefyrmSix, are you referring to lady green heart on my profile pic?
    « Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:03:07 PM by Ghost Wolf » Logged

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 12:13:50 AM »

No problem! happy to help. ive finished a css roster file that puts the characters in the same order as pm. ill try costumes next, but i have a question.

I tried to test your beta gct, and i got it to work, but i couldn't load any alternate costumes. i have mario's costumes fully configured for brawl ex (used them in the 3.5 patch and worked flawlessly). Any idea why any costumes wont show up?

i tried to do the files as well but like..  broke stuff :/ The roaster just completely exploded and  lost experience.

i like anime as much as the next guy but  dont now who your picture s sadly. Now f you had a picture of anyone n Naruto d own dat sheet hardcore

Cyprus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #25 on: August 20, 2015, 04:39:41 PM »

Is it normal to have the CSS icons and names for the BrawlEX characters to show up as Random or is it my end?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2015, 10:49:44 PM »

Hmm. it should work all the same. all you should do is set up the fighter config to read them. there is a tutorial for it somewhere. i'll see if i find anything in it.

Is it normal to have the CSS icons and names for the BrawlEX characters to show up as Random or is it my end?

that typically means the config data isn't set up correctly. it also happens if you add custom CSP's and forget to change the chr0 files to acomidate it.

britipinojeff
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 11:27:41 AM »

would you know if i can use cbliss with this?

Cyprus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 06:11:58 PM »

Alright, I got the clones to work (I forgot to change the chr0 files, silly me XD), but now when I added the 2nd clone the shadows for the css names are messed up and shows different shadow names for different characters (Ex: Young Link's name under Wario's name)

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: August 23, 2015, 07:29:29 AM »

I can add the clones. It's just adding costumes are an issue for me. Can anyone add the extra costumes using both the fighter files and the cssslot files? I've done it correctly,  but the extra costumes are not appearing. Its as if the cssslot files aren't. being read.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: