SylveonPlaysSSB's Smash 3C Characters [Requests Available]

Started by Sylv, September 16, 2015, 12:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 16, 2015, 12:23:09 AM Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:24:06 AM by SylveonPlaysSSB
Hey guys, as many of you probably now know I make Smash 3C hacks. Don't know what Smash 3C is? Why not go here: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-3c-project-pm-alternate-costumes-more.383581/
It's basically making all Project M alts have Smash 3 Textures. Don't know what Smash 3 is either, geez do you live under a rock?! Just kidding, go here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=63270.0
Here I will be posting some Smash 3C things I made.

Requests
Want something to be in Smash 3 Style but don't want to do it yourself? Well, then you can request something here! There are some guidelines though *All requests will use Smash 3 Textures and include Rimlighting

Texture Requests
- A simple texture requests (Example: Link with a Pink Tunic) will include a CSP, BP and a Stock Icon
- You can request as many as you want, but not more than two at a time
- Characters who have don't have Official Smash 3 textures can't be requested until they do have Smash 3 Textures, they currently are:
:dk: :diddy: :kirby: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :samus: :zsuit:

Vertex Requests
Unfortunately, I can't make vertex hacks myself, but I can use existing vertex hacks
- Vertex hacks will have custom poses for CSPs and BPS, but if possible I can edit Smash 3 CSPs and BPs
- A link to the vertex hack is required, unless it is a recent hack in which I can find myself
- Characters who have don't have Official Smash 3 textures can't be requested until they do have Smash 3 Textures, they currently are:
:dk: :diddy: :kirby: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :samus: :zsuit:


:mario:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



:lucas:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

Nice... I will definitely use this. I've got two requests over Sanic:

1) Super Sonic actually over Super Sonic (so for the Final Smash)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208901

2) Sonichu (I'm so sorry)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209594

I'll see what I can do
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

Concerning Super Sonic, I was dumb and didn't realize that was already done, so I take it back. :P If I come up with another one, I'll let you know.

I can't get the Sonic Boom Super Sonic to work. Once he enters the stage he kinda explodes and I cant see anything on the stage.

I actually have 2 requests


1. A Shirtless Captain Falcon with Golden Nipples

2. a Super Mario Maker Costume in the Smash 3 Style
Yeah

Darkspine Sonic (The Real DSS) [Over Project M Sonic]: http://www.models-resource.com/wii/sonicandthesecretrings/model/9853/

Luigi (Mario Strikers Charged) [Over Project M Luigi]: http://www.models-resource.com/wii/mariostrikerscharged/model/5757/

can i have smash 3c versions of
my mod buck the shy guy (Project M toon link)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210247

and awakening roy
(if you get project M version 4.0 leak you can find awakening roy


Mr. Game & Watch recolors
- GameCube (Purple w/ black lines)
- Wii (White w/ blue lines)
- Virtual Boy (Black w/ red lines)

Please/thanks!

This is kind of a random one, but could you do smash 3c harambe?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212952
If you do make it, thank you in advance :)
Neon green is the name, modding is my game