[Solved]WiiScrubber not feelin it today

Started by Meeper12346, December 25, 2015, 06:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 25, 2015, 06:05:16 PM Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 11:53:04 PM by Meeper12346
Alright, so whenever I try to scrub an ISO, it works. But, if I try to scrub a third time, it creates the new ISO on my desktop, but it doesn't let me load the ISO. Is there any workaround/new application I could try out for brawl modding?



(and excuse my nubbiness, this is literally the first time I ever modded  :srs:)
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0

Oh dear.... The scrub buttonis NOT a save button. using it more then once will break your ISO.  any changes made in wii scrubber are auto saved. its a pretty common mistake for people that are newer to wii scrubber. basically scrubbing pads empty space with 0's so it compresses better in zips or wbfs format. many downloads of the iso also come pre scrubbed as well. so its not really a feature you should need to use.

Since Virtual SD cards are a thing, I wouldn't really recommend using WiiScrubber anymore, unless your game isn't Brawl.

! No longer available
(Even though it says Project M, you can still use it with Brawl.)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Sirkura on December 25, 2015, 06:26:06 PM
Oh dear.... The scrub buttonis NOT a save button. using it more then once will break your ISO.  any changes made in wii scrubber are auto saved. its a pretty common mistake for people that are newer to wii scrubber. basically scrubbing pads empty space with 0's so it compresses better in zips or wbfs format. many downloads of the iso also come pre scrubbed as well. so its not really a feature you should need to use.

Thank you so much!
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0