[Solved] Dumb question bout' mods.

Started by Meeper12346, December 27, 2015, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 27, 2015, 02:15:42 PM Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:36:37 PM by Meeper12346
Alright, so I downloaded a mod to import Scizor over Falco with its own moveset and everything (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24954).

However, unlike most mods I have downloaded, this one has 3 files: FitFalco.pac, FitFalcoMotionEtc2.pac and FitFalco - no taunt effects.pac.

How would I go about putting this in my game? Not only is there no of FitFalco00.pac and .pcs, but there appears to be two FitFalco.pacs, and i'm not sure what to use!  :oshi:

I've only recently gotten into brawl modding, and I need help. Thanks, kc-mm community!
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0

This one you downloaded is not the model, but just the moveset. You'll have to download the model! The Motion file you'll have to remove the "2" in the end. The FitFalco is the original, and there's a version without taunt effects.

What you need to do:

1) Download the model. You can search for it in the vault
2) Add the model, the FitFalco.pac and the FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac to the Falco folder in your SD card

Done!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


December 27, 2015, 03:35:09 PM #2 Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:36:13 PM by Meeper12346
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 27, 2015, 03:33:30 PM
This one you downloaded is not the model, but just the moveset. You'll have to download the model! The Motion file you'll have to remove the "2" in the end. The FitFalco is the original, and there's a version without taunt effects.

What you need to do:

1) Download the model. You can search for it in the vault
2) Add the model, the FitFalco.pac and the FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac to the Falco folder in your SD card

Done!

Thank you!
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0