Tutorial: Making Custom Trophies

Started by Eiji_Ar, January 02, 2016, 07:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Tutorial to make custom CSPs and BPs

Tutorial: How to make your own trophies

Hey! AlGeorgeRomo here. A long time ago, someone asked me to make a tutorial on how to import your own trophies. Here it is. I hope you find it useful.

http://youtu.be/3d2Lsb8TMrA

Thank you so much!
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0

I made a custom trophy tutorial a year ago, but your tutorial is a much better representation, as it's more visual than mine.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, I got the model made in Blender, but as I place it in the game the trophy is stuck and it doesn't go on the base. Is there anything I am doing wrong?