All Original Smash Characters for Game Engine

Started by piggybank67, January 05, 2016, 01:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey not sure if this is where to post but I'm looking for all of the original smash models exported with animations ready for a game engine like unity5 or ue4.  Just looking to make some fun concepts.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

Did you check here? It should have all of the fighters(I think), but I dunno if it has the animations. Note: You may have to rig the models in another program and then export them to the proper format to use them in Unity or UE4, but I don't know if they're already properly formatted, as Unity and UE4 are picky about what kinds of models they can use.

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 05, 2016, 03:52:22 AM
Did you check here? It should have all of the fighters(I think), but I dunno if it has the animations. Note: You may have to rig the models in another program and then export them to the proper format to use them in Unity or UE4, but I don't know if they're already properly formatted, as Unity and UE4 are picky about what kinds of models they can use.

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/

Thanks!  Definitely looking for models with animations though.  Without it'll make it really hard haha
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

I think KJP might know where the animations are, so you could PM him.

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 05, 2016, 02:45:36 PM
I think KJP might know where the animations are, so you could PM him.

Thanks for the advice!  I just pmed him.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -