Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I change the in game sharacter portraits?  (Read 1957 times)
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 25, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »

I need help with which files I need to actually insert everything. I know how to insert once the picture once I get to the file, but I don't think I have the right files to actually insert everything.

I was putting Mewtwo in the game, but now I just need to add the in game portraits and the victory portrait. I want all traces of Lucario gone!!!!!!

SmashHackers
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »

Brawlbox is the method we use.

Step by step guide:
    1. Make sure you have the folders 'info' in your 'pf' folder of your SD card.
    2. Make sure inside 'info' you have a folder called 'portrite'.
    3. Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?ktwwt0cm22y
    4. MAKE A COPY OF IT BEFORE DOING THESE STEPS!
    5. This is the file you put in there.
    6. You must rename the file to your character code you want.
        These can easily be found in your Common 5.pac (We can give you it just tell us what char it is.)
    7. Rename it the Char ID lets pretend it's Peach. Her ID is 12.
        You name it 'InfFace121' If you want it to be the original colour. 'InfFace 122' for the colour after the original colour and so on.
    8. Open the 'InfFace' file with BrawlBox.
    9. Go to Textures.
    10. Right click and 'Replace' the picture with the Battle portrait you want.
    11. Right click and rename it to match with what its called. Like If you named it 'InfFace121'
    name the picture 'InfFace.121' (The . is in Brawlbox so I think you need it I always put it though.)
    12. Press the x and save it.
    13. Enjoy!
    (Repeat by doing steps 4 - 13 with different pics and codes.)

Also, to replace the results screen pictures, use this http://www.mediafire.com/?jkmljm4mctt. You can edit it in brawlbox if you use different csps. Just right click and hit replace. Save and you are done. Enjoy:)P.s. You can't replace result names.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: