Project M 4.0?

Started by NoWon1196, January 09, 2016, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

that could work. I'll even give you credit for coming up with the name

Quote from: NoWon1196 on March 23, 2016, 07:34:25 PM
that could work. I'll even give you credit for coming up with the name
Thank you. I just came up with that.


May 08, 2016, 12:04:06 AM #63 Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:09:31 AM by NoWon1196
From this moment on, The mods been canceled. I'll make a pm mod but I won't be making a new pm like mod like I promised. Since no one wants to see another one especially from me. I'm tired of people dissing and trash talking me and telling me to let project m stay dead especially Gamidame_K and DSX8 and those guys were my influence. Though I'll make a pm Brawlex mod that'll still be called project b, I'm done with trying to make a 4.0. Do you hear me? This discussions is dead and pm's staying dead. I bet you guys are gonna call me the crazy guy who thought he could bring back project m? Well for those who supported me such as Escope and a few other modders, thank you and for those who dissed at me for trying, go [censored] yourselves!!!

May 08, 2016, 12:19:08 AM #64 Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:22:44 AM by Miacis
Since the project has been canceled, I will close this thread now.

I eagerly look forward to your next endeavors. :)

Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.