Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is there a shortcut for transferring cloned characters (Deadpool etc.)? (SOLVED)  (Read 1271 times)
Lord Chipmunk
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 23, 2016, 02:38:49 PM »

I tried to find a solution to this but I'm slowly learning how to navigate forums so if there's already an answer could someone direct me to the right place? Also what is the best term for a character that has it's own custom slot? Custom character? Clone? Might make searching the help forums easier.

Anyways, I downloaded the Frozen edition pack where "FrozenFire" already has a bunch of custom clone characters that have their own slot (Shadow, Bayonetta etc.) including PSA's and portraits but I want to add a bunch more like Deadpool and Goku. Would it be possible/easier to download someone else's pack with different characters and somehow transfer over specific files? So if they had a deadpool slot could I just spend 1 minute and grab that and move it over to mine?

Instead of me figuring out how to create a clone character, change them to who I actually want, change the portraits and name, add sounds etc could I just essentially copy and paste the files of a complete character (rel, pac, pcs files etc) and save myself many hours of work? I realize I would probably have to fiddle with some stuff like where they appear in the roster but does that sound feasible?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:13:46 PM by Lord Chipmunk » Logged

King Scourge 99
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 02:58:59 AM »

Well, this is still not easy, but yes, you can "Transfer" characters from one pack to annother, Just Rename all the character files just like the character you want to rename, if your deadpool slot is 3F, and is there a... Batman character in the downloaded mod with slot 41, just rename youre EX files from 3F to 41, the deadpool files will be loaded instead of the batman files and BOOM, you made a swap between batman and deadpool.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: