How to get BrawlBox Working in Ubuntu / OSX

Started by Jack H., April 26, 2010, 09:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It seems the download link on Smashboards doesn't work. Could someone else put one up, please?
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

what can i use to make brstm files?
"The Arcana which means all is revealed"

June 06, 2012, 06:43:07 PM #17 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:44:58 PM by XChosenOne1
I tried this, but the (download) links are not working,they need to be fixed

Post Merge: June 06, 2012, 06:44:58 PM

Quote from: JDC1993 on August 28, 2011, 07:33:32 PMwhat can i use to make brstm files?
You Need to use Brawl Custom Song Maker 1.5 (BCSM 1.5)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

What do I need to open it (like i needed winrar to get the actual hacks)

January 30, 2013, 04:59:14 PM #19 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:50:48 PM by Manic the hedgehog
I'm building my own Wineskin port - I tried Jack's Suggested Wine Tricks and installed them and when I open it it doesn't run but quits what do I need to add in to make it work?

I also can't install the .net Framework that's needed all it's doing is directing me to a site to Download it and put it in the temp folder.

I'm more of a beginner of hacking brawl I may do Brawl Music files for now.
Hacking Status
Music: None
Stage: Rusty Bucket Bay (Need some help on this to combine all models on this stage) [Canceled]
Back baby! Made my own WineSkin Port of Brawl Box 0.63b!
On Mac but can't access Windows? Click here to view my topic to download a version