Brawlbox Model Issues

Started by UN, February 07, 2016, 06:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok, but please do the test that I mentioned above, to see if it's a graphics card problem or not.

I tried it (on my Dell Vostro 1000, I'm currently using my sisters PC) and I got an error showing a red X like you showed to me before, only it happened after I pressed Ctrl+P, not before. It worked on my sisters laptop, all of the Brawlbox versions do but don't on mine.

What's my next move? It doesn't show the error when I go to model, it only shows the error when I attempt to preview it.
Inactive

Then I don't know for sure, but it sounds like either a graphics card problem or a DirectX problem. Probably the DirectX. What's the version that you have installed?

Is that
"Unable to find an entry point named 'glCreateShader' in DLL 'opengl32.dl":oshi:
I guess i also have this problem!

Here is all the details
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not entirely sure, as I don't know all that much about OpenGL and stuff, but I think so.

Quote from: windhunter7 on February 21, 2016, 11:32:22 PM
I'm not entirely sure, as I don't know all that much about OpenGL and stuff, but I think so.
Could it be something to do with .Net Framework, or another system file or application?
Inactive


Quote from: windhunter7 on February 24, 2016, 03:50:51 PM
Dunno. Maybe.

I'll have to check if it's corrupted or needs an update. Does all Brawlbox versions need .net framework?
Inactive

I believe so. When I tried to run .63 on my XP, it couldn't run because I needed the .net framework.

Okay. So my sisters PC works Brawlbox 0.71 and every other. For what ever reason, it doesn't work for mine. I have been trying to narrow down the possible reasons it's not working. It happened after I installed windows 10 32 bit. I now have windows 7 64bit, and it's still not working. I did a clean install on both installations. So I know it has something to do with missing software.

I tried using older versions of Brawlbox. Still not working.
Inactive

Weird; it's worked for me on a flash drive; so it's your computer that's not running it, yes? You said your sister's computer can run it? And you have the following files in the same directory as the BrawlBox program, right(Assuming you're using a later version of BrawlBox; earlier versions various libraries[also called libs] or folders that should be in the same directory)?

BrawlBox.exe
BrawlLib.dll
Changelog.txt
OpenTK.dll
REL ID List.txt